NEurope
ReZourceman

The Inbetweeners

Can I just say;

Fucking ace @ not giving anything away in the trailer.

Fucking ace @ calling it "The Inbetweeners Movie"

To be fair it is a teaser trailer, they rarely give anything away. The next ones will I bet.

To be fair it is a teaser trailer, they rarely give anything away. The next ones will I bet.

I wish they wouldn't! Don't want all the best jokes and gross out moments wrecking!

Anyway I'm likely going to miss it because will be Canada whilst its out boooooo!

Love it.

Sure it's been asked but - is this a cinema jobby or a tv movie? Rooting for the latter...

Love it.

Sure it's been asked but - is this a cinema jobby or a tv movie? Rooting for the latter...

Pretty sure it's a cinema one. I would go and see it but I dislike chavs in the cinemas, which I fear might be the case in seeing The Inbetweeners Movie...:(

Wish I didn't watch that. It's one of those trailers that shows every joke one after the other.

Typical jokes as you'd expect. Good stuff if you like the show.

If you want to watch the film but want an idea of how good it'll be from the trailer... don't watch it. I'll just tell you that it looks like it's worth watching so go and see it if you like the show :D

I'm hoping that they cut it up and show it on TV at some point. It's not the kind of thing I'd want to watch for too long.

Wish I didn't watch that. It's one of those trailers that shows every joke one after the other.

Yes agreed! Too spoilerish although has got be proper excited!

Has nobody been to see the movie yet? Thought this thread would have been resurrected by now.

Saw it the other day - it had its moments. It was funny, not as good as the TV series and I thought it rather convenient that

They just happened to meet 4 female equivalents of them who just so happened to also be in the same group, especially Neil's girl. And what the hell was that Richard bloke about who kept asking to borrow money?

Minor quibble, but seemed like lazy writing

Has nobody been to see the movie yet? Thought this thread would have been resurrected by now.

Saw it the other day - it had its moments. It was funny, not as good as the TV series and I thought it rather convenient that

They just happened to meet 4 female equivalents of them who just so happened to also be in the same group, especially Neil's girl. And what the hell was that Richard bloke about who kept asking to borrow money?

Yes, exactly this. Felt like something was missing and that I found it cringe not because it was supposed to be but because the acting and the plot was stupid and not very good.

I loved it. It was rather convenient what you said but that didn't bother me at all. I didn't go to see it for a fantastic story. It was a coming of age for all of them (apart from perhaps Neil) and especially Jay - the moment that sticks out is when he helps Will away from the well/ants nest and into his bed, that would never have happened in the series or at the start of the film.

Having been on a few lad's holidays like those, you get people like that Richard guy. They probably weren't there by themselves but you get those people who always come up and talk to you for no reason whatsoever because they're steaming, on something or just want to chat.

I thought it was hilarious pretty much all the way through with some classic Inbetweeners moments. The part where they started dancing towards those girls was hilarious, we were all in stitches.

My only complaint was the cinema was full of kids who some how managed to convince cineworld they were 15.. I felt so old.

Very good film though, story a bit obvious but I wasn't expecting it to be a masterpiece, it delivered laughs therefore it worked.

I thought it was absolutely great. I don't think acting can be criticised considering its on par with the TV series + the greater cast are fine.

Still not seen the film :o

If you've ever seen any movie like it, you essentially have. ;)

This is harrowing news.

What's worse is I spent the next five minutes on the Daily Mail website.

'Inbetweeners' creator denies fourth series reports: 'Total b*llocks'

The Inbetweeners co-creator Iain Morris has denied tabloid reports that the show is set to return for a fourth series.

The Daily Star quoted James Buckley - who played Jay Cartwright in the E4 comedy show - as saying that a further series was in the works, even allegedly hinting that one of the central characters would be killed off.

"Maybe one of them dies and the other three have to join up for the funeral," he was reported to have said during a trip to the US. "But the question is - who are they gonna get rid of?"

However, Morris took to Twitter to dismiss the claims, responding to a user's call for comment: "is 'total b*llocks' succinct enough? for those that care, the last time james was in the US was my wedding last year, so the story is either a; v old or b; totally made up"

The writer, who created the show with Damon Beesley, added: "the thing about the daily star story is that people are getting excited, and now we look [like] a**eholes by just maintaining our position

"it's really unfair of them, and i'm sorry if it got you excited. I really am. i seem to have disappointed quite a lot of people today by doing nothing. i'm genuinely sorry hopes were raised, but i didn't raise them."

The Inbetweeners also starred Joe Thomas (Simon Cooper), Simon Bird (Will McKenzie) and Blake Harrison (Neil Sutherland).

The cast was last seen together in the big-screen Inbetweeners Movie, which was released in August 2011.

The show's Greg Davies (Mr Gilbert) said last year that a possible sequel to the movie would not be "driven by money".

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s121/the-inbetweeners/news/a377019/inbetweeners-creator-denies-fourth-series-reports-total-bllocks.html

Well I'm glad they aren't making another series. Me and my girlfriend always have this debate about how short by comparison UK series are to US series she thinks it sucks I think it upholds quality. Look at The Office, in my view there isn't a single bad episode of the UK one but the US one is actually rubbish now and there have been a fair share of poor episodes.