N-Europe

"No I Said Wonka! Not...." Its The Chocolate Thread!

ReZourceman

04_lindor.png

Lindor from Lindt taste fantastic. A bit expensive though :(

These are incredible.

As time goes by I don't really like a great deal of chocolate. Certainly I no longer eat nestlé and most other milk chocolate is a no deal. I only really enjoy dark chocolate now, and then the stronger the better. Ideally, around 70% solids.

I rarely buy chocolate bars anymore. There was a stint where the only thing I'd buy were Bounty bars because I love coconut, which people find odd for some reason. But now, rarely do I buy a chocolate bar.

I'll buy chocolate, and those Lindor things from Lindt really are fantastic (tried the mint, orange, truffle and raspberry truffle ones and the raspberry ones are amazing), but it's generally dark chocolate. Not overly fond of milk chocolate nowadays and white 'chocolate' is just awful. Normally, I'll buy anything that's 70% cocoa solids or up (had 95% before which was really nice).

Best chocolate I've had has to be some Cote D'Or thing where it's dark chocolate (85%) in long batten/fingers in a bar shape and they're filled with a 70% dark chocolate truffle. Was ridiculously decidant but incredible.

I've tried making a giant cream egg from that website twice.

Failed both times.

The fondant just went ROCK solid.

The first time I just threw out the pan, the second time I removed it with boiling water which took literally a day.

I just tried some very bizarre chocolate from Selfridges. Think they were T'a Milano handcrafted chocolates but I can't really remember

They were given to my girlfriend as a gift. No way I'd have bought them

Anyway, they were awful. A couple of the flavours were Banana and Thyme and Sea Salted Caramel. Can't really remember the others.

I had a Cadbury's Twirl afterwards to take the taste away!

Edited by Dog-amoto

• 2 weeks later...
The only chocolate bar I genuinely miss is this bad boy:

cad26.jpg

Chocolate, raisins, fudge, biscuit, rice krispies... it's basically the contents of the hoover bags at the Cadbury factory formed into a chocolate bar. And it was delicious.

The disappearance of Fuse from my life is best described as gutting.

I also miss the mint Wispas. The fuck did they go?.

For chocolate bars, I'd say Toffee Crisp, Yorkie Raisin and Biscuit, Chunky Caramel, and loads of obvious ones I can't think of are my favourites. I need the isle out in front of me ffs.

But the best chocolate of all is contained in:

frijj-chocolate-fudge-brownie-shake-500ml-on.jpg

As I've mentioned previously.

---

Also, I remember putting the forum in overdrive when I brought up

maxibon64rh5.jpg&t=1

They're immense. The sandwich bit (even though it's probably tut) is gorgeous and nom nom and obviously the best bit for last. Argh I had one on holiday recently it was NOM as suspected!

I will take my chocolate in just about any form that is given to me. Black, white, milk, I do not discriminate.

Give eet to meee.

I fucking want these to come back:

raw-1188561644.jpg

When these are back, I will...do something drastic. Like streak naked across the various roads that lead to my house. I'll even eat a whole cow, whole.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Dayummmm, I forgot about Secret, they were orgasmicly amazing

Petition anyone..and to get them in Australia too if they bring them back >>

I remember having one and feeling my senses melt from the inside.

Then, I also remember the day that I realised that production had been stopped. :weep:

Bring these back!

Also, bring back chocolate Pretzel Flipz to the UK!