N-Europe

Mafia General Discussion Thread

ReZourceman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They already knew his allegiance....

An unspecified sort of Neutral. We don't know his relationship to the mafia, he could have been a secret mafia helper, and maybe he already knew of your/Mundi's allegiance.

Regardless, it is now unimportant. But remember, ReZ, we are not allowed to talk about current mafia games outside of the thread. You shouldn't have posted that PM.

Regardless, it is now unimportant. But remember, ReZ, we are not allowed to talk about current mafia games outside of the thread. You shouldn't have posted that PM.

That PM shouldn't have been sent.

That PM shouldn't have been sent.

In Diageo's defense, he thought ReZ was going to die. He was right, and I see no qualms in two dead, independent players discussing the game privately. Not when they aren't returning to the game, I mean.

That said, ReZ was (apparently) mafia, not independent (not to mention still alive when Diageo sent the message). Diageo suspected/knew this. If ReZ is still speaking with his partners, Diageo should not be talking with him.

What the FUCK is going on in here.

ReZ, you're out of line posting anything related to a game at hand no matter how irrelevant you think it might be. Don't do it again.

Diageo, you're out of line sending him that message.

Honestly, you're both being cunts. I'm disappointed in both of you. Don't be cunts again. I'm also upset I'm not in more than one mafia for once :(

yeah whats a little casual sexism. Also I am not a girl

But...what?

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Godddddddddddddddddd. I want the DIY up and running now!! I do feel bad for peeps who end up not in a mafia cos they've died and have to wait for active ones to die etc. Should fix up some player limits rather than game limits!

Also whats the smallest number a mafia can effectively run on?

Godddddddddddddddddd. I want the DIY up and running now!! I do feel bad for peeps who end up not in a mafia cos they've died and have to wait for active ones to die etc. Should fix up some player limits rather than game limits!

Also whats the smallest number a mafia can effectively run on?

Aren't you always busy with work? :P

I will not be spoken to like this by a woman.

1. Would this have been said if I was known to not be a girl?

She said that she was not a girl. Therefore she is a boy.

Reminds me of the thread about offensive humour we had not too long ago.

Also, are you a boy or a girl? [/Pokémon Professor]

Yeah, she is a boy.

EddieColeslaw is he is a she.

Yvonne is she is a he.

But...what?

2. there are more than two genders.

I don't want to have a big row but I feel that needs to be said.

Edited by Yvonne