NEurope
Paj!

Tattoos

In all fairness, being constantly reminded of their father whilst in the sack is pretty off putting I imagine. Could be worse though I suppose, they could have a picture of their Dad looking stern and disapproving.

Half the people I see with tattoos I wouldn't sleep with because they couldn't admit their tattoo is badly done.

Why are so many people blind to these things, it looks shiiiittt go get it fixed. :shakehead

Half the people I see with tattoos I wouldn't sleep with because they couldn't admit their tattoo is badly done.

Why are so many people blind to these things, it looks shiiiittt go get it fixed. :shakehead

Art is subjective m'dear :heh:

My tattoo's are badly done

1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity.gif

I think she means how well the work itself has been done, not the design itself.

Mine isn't badly done, but it has faded due to my limited grasp on aftercare at the time. I only learnt the best way to look after it for the last part, so the further down my arm, the better the tattoo. I'll get it redone at some point, but I'm in no rush.

There's subjective, in the case of saying having my little pony and me saying I don't like it.

But then there's having my little pony done badly as a tattoo and me saying it's shit.

Which was what I was getting at.

Murr - not a chance in hell, sorry doll. :awesome:

Murr - not a chance in hell, sorry doll. :awesome:

eh Win some, lose some :p

tatq.png

I have decided this is what I want...almost. I don't want it to be solid. I'm open to ideas on designs to go inside. I was thinking lyrics, but I can't think of a good way to make them fit/flow, ah well. Barring any good design ideas I'll tell the artist to have fun.

Color wise probably a black outline with the interior being probably the pale blue from With Teeth and/or the Red/Orange/Rust type color from Broken. Depends on the design for how well they might mix. Oh and possibly the blood red from The Fragile since...well The Fragile is wonderful.

I'm open to ideas, criticisms, and the possibility of someone more talented than I actually drawing a design rather than describing something.

Any tips on care would be good, I'm going to do it the Friday before my vacation to avoid having it fresh at work. On the back of my left shoulder.

I'm guessing it's Nine Inch Nails?

I like the design, but are you sure you want a band tattoo? I personally wouldn't have one done.

Back when I was younger, RATM were my favourite band ever. I thought I'd always think they were the greatest band of all time. Now I don't. I still think they're good, but if I'd got a tattoo of them, I'd regret it now. That's only a few years later, I imagine I'd hate it when I'm even older.

If you're going to get it, make sure it's for the design rather than the link to the band. Your taste in bands will change, but a design you really like will hopefully stay with you longer.

I'm in a similar situation with my Full Metal Alchemist tattoo. I wasn't even a huge fan of the series, but I loved the design. I still love it now, whereas my interest in FMA (and anime in general) has kind of fizzled out.

Edited by Goafer

I am fairly certain I want a band tattoo, and I do like the design, though not quite as much as the design for Sin, but I don't care for the song that much. If my tastes do change (bear in mind I like the entire 20 years of their music so far) this design is distinguished enough from the official logo. The official logo I would certainly never get. I took quite some time to choose something that isn't immediately identifiable as being what it is more or less for that reason.

I want another tattoo!! Not sure what but I do know where. One on my inner right forearm, near the elbow. And another on the side of my right leg (basically inner side of my calf). Just need to ponder what, though.

I never really got the whole band logo thing. I wouldn't even get a Daft Punk one. Pixel Daft Punk? I'm thinking that would be awesome. Still, it's not really personal enough for my taste.

I was thinking of getting an etching of William Blake's, but modernised to coincide with my nephew being born. Like my first tattoo, I'm going to mull it over until I have absolutely no doubt.

I never really got the whole band logo thing.

I don't claim to understand it.

Rez, you should get an Invincible tattoo.

If I ever got any tattoo it would be Invincible, but I don't want a tattoo.

Yes you do. Get one. You'll love it. I kind of want a Batman one...

I'm thinking the outline of Bruce in black with the roses, probably with black stems and red petals.

6087493188_ae7b5d475c_b.jpg

But I only thought that up about three seconds ago so I probably won't. But man I love that idea.

I'd like to get a half sleeve don't on my upper Right/Left arm but I can't really think of what I want, suppose it would be worth speaking to some Tattoo artists. Ideally something similar to this but obviously only half sleeve.

john_mayer_tattoos_4_big.jpg

I've been struggling to think of an artist to go to for small tattoos behind my ears and one on the back of my neck, I love nine in brighton, but that's more for my bigger pieces.

But nobody seems to know anybody near the cambridge area..help?

Necro bump

Lost my ink V-card today.

255243_324613194300218_2087291440_n.jpg

Art is Resistance, it's not perfect but I think that adds to the hurried graffiti look.

Very pleased.

If I ever got any tattoo it would be Invincible, but I don't want a tattoo.

You mean you're not going to have I R ARTICHOKE on your person forever?

Iv had shit ton done since I last posted in here... Il get some pics up when I can!

One of my friend's wife has become an apprentice tattooist. I let her tattoo me, and she charged £20 for this which took about 3 hours, and would of normally cost closer to £70.

photodur.jpg

I was her 16th tattoo.

Only had it done last night :)