Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

X-Men Mafia Game Thread

Paj!

Like I said I see who people target.

My second power is that I've constructed a gadget onto my leg using my intelligence (which I found ironic since it isn't smart to me :p) that will kill whoever night kills me or puts the final nail in my coffin via a day lynch.

I sent a pm to Paj saying I don't like my power and I wish he would verify this :p

There, nothing to hide. I didn't go on the offensive against you danny, its just that I know who I am, and yet you've accused me. Maybe a dumb investigator? I was just expressing possible options.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wonder if maybe there's yet another person who targeted ReZ who is not being shown to Dannyboy? Though that would seem a bit weird I think.

Plus Ell, your power just sounds odd, like you're trying to scare us so we wouldn't lynch you. =/

I do wonder if maybe there's yet another person who targeted ReZ who is not being shown to Dannyboy? Though that would seem a bit weird I think.

The write-up pretty much states that Dannyboy saw who killed ReZ, and only mentions two people (other than Dannyboy) targeting him: Eenuh and Elm.

Two things happened to ReZ:

- He was blinded

- He was killed.

We've established that Eenuh was the person who blinded Rez (Elm even agreed with this), so there is one option left.

Maybe a dumb investigator? I was just expressing possible options.

A dumb investigator with information that both matches the write-up, and is also verified by you and Eenuh?

A majority has been reached.

The group descended on the stern man. Laughing maniacally he activated a concealed cybernetic panel in his chest. The group saw too late, and not everyone got away in time. The explosion took the life of the man who cast the deciding vote...his own friend!?

Ellmeister is dead. He was Donald Pierce. (Reavers/Mafia)

Jayseven died in the explosion. He was Pretty Boy (Reavers/Mafia)

:blank:

---

DAY 2 IS OVER

Lights on Cerebra: (16)

Cube

Dannyboy-The-Dane

Eenuh

Diageo

Chairdriver

Zell

MadDog

dwarf gourami

Nintendohnut

Daft

Jonnas

Mundi

Nintendo-master

Moogleviper

Dyson

Coolness Bears

Hellbound: (3)

ReZourceman

Ellmeister

Jayseven

NIGHT 2 BEGINS NOW

Get your PM's in quick! And fuck you to all you inactive players/PLEASE take part.

This has been interesting. I lol'd at the amateur mafia nonsense, even though it seems like something I'd do myself.

Anyway, just so you all know, because I forgot that I won't be able to play due to cyprus holiday hax, i'm passing on my role onto dan-likes-putting-his-thing-in-trees, and just so you know he's Mafia, so that should fuck him over ;)

Or is he?

It's a possibility, not a formality.

Those who see sense, see logic

dwarf gourami - on creating bullshit on the spot

Whahahahahahaaaa! Good luck children.

And I very much approve of the 'lolling in my grave' post, I have said that irl before!!!!

Also, gonna miss you babez (Rez) keep those expression videos a' rollin'.

Peace out NE!

P.S Dan-Likes-Trees hasn't replied to my PM asking if he wanted to take over from Dwarf. He told me would have signed up if he'd been around, so we'll see.

This game has pissed me off. Why sign up for things you aren't going to play? (I don't include Dwarf in this, he was active then forgot to mention he was going, so that's fine)

NIGHT 2 IS OVER

The group was a bit disorientated after yesterday. There had been revelations though. And people had been made aware of some prominent figures in the group, for better or for worse...

---

The blonde woman made her way through the halls, looking for her target. She didn’t notice either female figure silently follow her in the shadows, ready to make a killing strike.

---

The blue shaggy man had just been flung through the complex by hurricane winds. Groaning, he got up and began to watch a new target as she left to carry out her nightly duties. The woman seemed to join a large group of other like-minded people. However, before he could inquire further, in a flash of pink smoke and the smell of brimstone, he was suddenly transported in front of two grim-looking women, just as they pounced on what they thought was the blonde woman, hidden amongst the pink smoke.

---

The blonde woman screamed, suddenly finding herself teleported across the complex as well, and was immediately bombarded by a large group of people looking for the large man. She was knocked unconcious by missile blasts, robbed, and had the life-force drained from her, until finally some thoughtful soul realised their mistake and teleported her away to safety.

---

The taller of the two women let Hank McCoy’s body slip from her grasp, falling limply on the floor.

She glanced at the other woman who would have killed him as well, has she been seconds earlier. She smiled, before darting away silently.

The other woman, left alone with the body cursed her bad luck. She was so close. This lumbering oaf ruined her plans. Next time…

---

Dannyboy-The-Dane is dead. He was Beast, the bouncing blue brainbox of the X-Men! (Town)

Beast.jpg

---

Lights on Cerebra: (15)

Cube

Eenuh

Diageo

Chairdriver

Zell

MadDog

dwarf gourami

Nintendohnut

Daft

Jonnas

Mundi

Nintendo-master

Moogleviper

Dyson

Coolness Bears

Hellbound: (4)

ReZourceman

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Dannyboy-The-Dane

---

DAY 3 BEGINS NOW

Majority is 8

The blue shaggy man had just been flung through the complex by hurricane winds. Groaning, he got up and began to watch a new target as she left to carry out her nightly duties.

Looks like he was watching one person, and the winds made him watch a new target.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!