N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

Lack of money/the fact I'm a generally sensible drunk helps.

I've only been completely wrecked a handful of times (slash maybe more. Less than 10 though). I can get satisfyingly drunk without having to be sick everywhere and waking up with a thumping headache.

Edited by Paj!

I never get sick until the day after, any ability to consciously moderate my behaviour just shuts down after a certain point, which I can never anticipate. Its weird. Maybe I shouldn't drink. I need a babysitter when I'm drunk.

Although I miss the good old days when I would come on here after a good old lash and type utter nonsense to get everyone riled up :heh:

Oh what a good night out. I've only a slight buzz by now, but I got good and drunk with friends tonight. We got drunk, watched some TV then walked to a gas station and got snacks and cigars, then walked to a nearby tacobell to get food. Headed back and in hung out in a small crowded garage, cold not croweded , and smoked hookah that tasted and smelled like fig newtons despite it's bubblge gum flavor label. We sat about atalking 40K for 2 hours.I laid onthe couch becaue there is a coach in the garage. I think I shall also buy my friend a space heater for xmas to heat his garage for hanging out in so we don't wake his mom.

Going to taco bell drunk at night, gets some odd looks from the workers as wyou stand around talking instead of ordering. I highly suggest it.

Lalalalaaa.

I felt fine driving home, but now....I'm feeling like all the alcohol re-hit me. Right in the head. I need more wayrter cause my head is pounding. I did waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many shotws of 151. Like 1 shot is too many and I did 4-5 of them.

Motherfuckin friends of mine aren't good friends, pouring shots for no reason other than to pour them.

I feel sick.

Just back tfrom the pub no backspaece

Apotify is flooding fthrouygh me and its fucking win. Srsly. English coureswork was meant o be fninished but fuck mrs bell she can suck my dick.

Arbgh.

Llyods std for the journauy!!!!

Passion Pit - the rreeling and Rod steward beyong the sea is for the epic yarn.

Etc

I have an essay in tomorrow. I hacve dobne it but it needs improvuing. though uit always does. I asked my friend fto riundg me in hthe morning at 12 to mke surte I am up. It needs to be in by 3 so I hope I don't miss it. I have to hand a book it an 10 as well but fuck thtsat I'll taje the fine.

Also I'm lonely.

My last week of college and I just whent to a grrat patrty. Aiden from x=fsctor ess there, even though I don't particularly lije him, it was grat fun.Lovely night out. Love you'ds all. This forum is great, Forst time I've gotten so many votes for anything, i FEEL special.cthanks guys?!#

tossme overboard you fucking cunts - i just shat in the pie

JOKES

Lies.

Truth be told i had too much fun at OCEANA KINGSTON

OMG WHAT WAS WILLOW DOING? YES I WAS whipping my hurr back n forht YES I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW THE WORDS OFF MY HEART YES I LOVED THE FACT

AYES I KNEW NICKI MINAJ's words in CHECK IT OUt - STEP INTO THE CLUB LIK MY NSME IS BAD BITCH (or summin).

lel. LEL.

fucking cyberduck on mac I hate you.

Today was one of my c,oosest fruiend's birthdays. i ssort of have a thing for her,\. We're just fr9iednds. By the end of tghe night me and one other girl was yhe only people who wessn't apart of a vcouplr. Sher seense ok but she didnt't seeem interested so I didn't bother an came home.

FML.

I remember when Paj thought he couldn't get drunk.

These days it's so easy to pour "too much" vodka into your glass and "have to drink it all now it's there". :santa:

I just remembered I ran into the women's toilets last night. I love. To console a friend who I thought someone said was crying, but was actually just in there minding her own. I was ushered out by an old spanish (sp? She was spanish in my memories) woman.

I've got to make sure i find this thread tonight,

Christmas party tonight :) My work colleague is crashing at my place (he'll be in the orange / Llyod Tuxedo) so there should be some good drunk posts,

I'll probably struggle with pictures, but tomorrow when i'm in a better state i'll post any pictures that are worthy of a laugh.

Dangerous times... Posting n here frunkwith my iphone, I think it corrects my typos tho so it should be cool

Yes I ve had some beverwagws I've dances I've had a 3 course meal and I've seen loads of cirque do solace stuff happening. Tiz good! My suit has gone down a some and peoe I've never spoken to at work are charting with me! Oh and I won a fish ona carnival store thing (we have them here :-) )