N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

I Arthhur, I'm drunk again. I know you'll disaprove but fuck it. I'm numb everywhere. Why doesn't anyone drink on this forum, bunch of weaklings. Evertythomnh is cold but i don't care. I went and boyhghtg Spotift Premium since i ove the tunes when i

m smashed. DFuck you i don't care I'm gonna watch Fist of DFury tomotrrow/.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, martinist said:

I Arthhur, I'm drunk again. I know you'll disaprove but fuck it. I'm numb everywhere. Why doesn't anyone drink on this forum, bunch of weaklings. Evertythomnh is cold but i don't care. I went and boyhghtg Spotift Premium since i ove the tunes when i

m smashed. DFuck you i don't care I'm gonna watch Fist of DFury tomotrrow/.

1 minute ago, Josh64 said:

Had a tipple, ended up playing Cher Christmas songs to my folks. Going to bed now!

That is some extreme ends of the scale of drunkenness going on there!

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Yeah I barely drink now. During the summer other than one weekend I didn't drink for 4 months and also didn't drink for the whole of November. Plus when I do drink now usually one glass of wine is enough. Not that I get drunk at that point, but I don't feel the need to have more. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 05/02/2022 at 9:28 PM, martinist said:

Hi i'm getting there. Watch this space....

hello. i have sufficiently got there! It took a wee k but im' here. So why the y hell doesn't anyomne post in there anymore? touu guys are not true alcohallics! you make me ashamed! trhe nagain this is a nnintenddo forum, live a live is my fucking hjam this year fcujk yeah!! I aslo started watccheing wresting again since i stiopped a year or so agon. I think I watched tit from, 98 uhntill 2007 or so. You guys need to drink meore you know....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, martinist said:

So why the y hell doesn't anyomne post in there anymore?

touu guys are not true alcohallics! you make me ashamed!

You guys need to drink meore you know....

Well... you see... It's just that...

...I don't drink anymore. ::shrug:

(genuinely... the last time I had a drink was almost a year ago, and even that was because I felt obligated to drink)

20 hours ago, martinist said:

hello. i have sufficiently got there! It took a wee k but im' here. So why the y hell doesn't anyomne post in there anymore? touu guys are not true alcohallics! you make me ashamed! trhe nagain this is a nnintenddo forum, live a live is my fucking hjam this year fcujk yeah!! I aslo started watccheing wresting again since i stiopped a year or so agon. I think I watched tit from, 98 uhntill 2007 or so. You guys need to drink meore you know....

9 hours ago, martinist said:

pain and regret is all i feel righht now. I somehow spent about £500 last night on god knows what...

Note to self: implement a subscription service next time martinest gets drunk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 months later...