NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Tom's tips for placing a Good advert

I see so many adverts here that really dont give half the information that I would want if I were to consider buying somethign from one of you.

make sure you give all the info about what you are selling: condition, region (if applicable), acessories, things you meed that arent included in the item.

Let every one know how much you actually want for the item! so many adverts are placed with out a price, or a vary vague price.

Find out in advance what the shipping costs would be and state them in the post. Make sure you let people know what country it will be shipped from, as people need to know if they can expect to be charged duty or other charges.

If you are selling several items make it clear if you will only accpet offers for the whole lot, or if you would be willing to split the group up. try to give prices for the individual items.

Provide feedback! no one is going to buy from you if they have no idea who you are. If you can provide any, explain why and try to come to a arrangemtn with the buyer, possibly include a third person who can supervise the deal impartially.

Include a photo, preferably one that you have made clear that it isnt pulled from google. write your name on a piece of paper next to it or something. just make sure people can trust you.

As Cube Chris has recently suggested i would appreciate it af the following headlines are used in thew thread title to make it clear what the thread is about.

[GS] = Game Sale

[GT] = Game Trade

[NS] = Non Gaming Sale

[NT] = Non Gaming Trade

[WS] = Website Sale (or Bargain)

many thanks to chris!

For example:

Black PAL Gamecube for sale.

Unboxed, but in good condition with no obvious scratches.

Comes with 2 control pads, one black one purple. Both in vgc. Also includes all official power cables and AV cables.

Will ship from UK, and shipping costs are included in final price to UK. If outside UK shipping is ...

50 pounds ono

my feedback http://www.myebayfeedback.com

As with the other thread, all credit goes to Tom. This post was made on the Gamecube-Europe forums by forum member Tom. All credit goes to him for this post.