Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

flameboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tip my metaphorical glass to you Agent Gibbs, that's some admirable work.

Having said that, had work xmas lunch(they so straightedge so no drink) then got back to the office sat down did nothing for half an hour then went and told my boss I'm going home/to continue the christmas celebrations at a good ol' pub jollyup I told her about at lunch.

She told me to enjoy myself. So expect me incoherent and falling asleep in this thread in about 7 hours. For now...to the pub!

Man I'm far too sober after our Christmas meal and as I look around I've been left with the older blokes! Time to find where all my mates have escaped to!

UPDATE beer pong! Well don't mind if I do!

Okay I've been out since mid day and I'm sober....8 pints down more shots than I can count....why aren't I drunk? I'm at best a little merry? Having a three course meal s part of a works do is odd for drinking

I was hoping to shit post in here and Its not happening at this rate

Edited by Agent Gibbs

You've let me down Gibbs. I've let myself down too. Old man Rum got napping on the bus and promptly crashed straight out in bed instead of posting here(though I had a fb conversation with another drunk person apparently! I thankfully didn't send any silly messages that I wanted to either). I had quite a nice evening though, just the right amount of drunk I think. Still debating going to work though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A bout of depression spurred this. Only two shots in but sticking to the no backspace rule. I haven't typed on a real keyboard much in forever soooo apologies if it gets real bad.

u2F87D9.jpg

Now hoff to play The Witcher 3 and get drunk and not remember what I'm doing

• 1 year later...

Super necro bump! Uhhhhhh well this isn't much fun when I was the last one to post previously. Just sipping on some Jameson tonight. Well...the last 8 hours. Night shift is hell when the Overtime has t started yet. Back to Horizon.