NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Shaving (men and women)

I never get how it's something that is relished at as a kid yet once puberty hits people make fun of any facial hair.:laughing:

It's because children are fucking stupid.

As far as I know, shaving will only itch the first few times until you get used to it. But I got that from some magazine, I think. :heh:

A thing I've wondered: While most men seem to prefer their partners shaved generally everywhere except the top of the head, how do females prefer their partners? Arms, armpits, legs, chest, bottom, private areas ...?

As far as I know, shaving will only itch the first few times until you get used to it. But I got that from some magazine, I think. :heh:

A thing I've wondered: While most men seem to prefer their partners shaved generally everywhere except the top of the head, how do females prefer their partners? Arms, armpits, legs, chest, bottom, private areas ...?

I dislike body hair, so the less the better. =P

So if a guy wants to shave his body, I'm all for it haha. Though men's arms and legs are fine with hair on I think; the other areas I'm a bit less keen on.

I wouldn't ever force someone to get rid of their hair though. It's still their body and their own decision.

I dislike body hair, so the less the better. =P

So if a guy wants to shave his body, I'm all for it haha. Though men's arms and legs are fine with hair on I think; the other areas I'm a bit less keen on.

I wouldn't ever force someone to get rid of their hair though. It's still their body and their own decision.

I've also heard women say they prefer their men with hair, so I guess it's down to personal taste. I'm just asking because it seems more one-sided on the men's side whether they prefer the shaved look or not while it seems more divided on the women's side.

Well yeah of course it's personal. Though I think most women will at least prefer a man to be trimmed instead of all natural and bushy, if they're not shaven. =P

Well yeah of course it's personal. Though I think most women will at least prefer a man to be trimmed instead of all natural and bushy, if they're not shaven. =P

Agreed, clean is nice but I would go for no hair over trimmed too.

I certainly hope not. Only boys under 12 can get away with that.

I never understand why people dislike hair, but I guess it's personal :hmm:

Wouldn't exactly be into someone who looks like a bear but I find underarm, leg and pubic hair quite sexy :p

Do you two want no hair in the pubic area? No hair whatsoever?

My comment was mostly for upper body I didn't realise we were going that in-depth :awesome:.

All shaved is just a bit weird, sure if a guy wants to but it seems so much effort, trimming is probably best. I've never really thought about it.

My comment was mostly for upper body I didn't realise we were going that in-depth :awesome:.

All shaved is just a bit weird, sure if a guy wants to but it seems so much effort, trimming is probably best. I've never really thought about it.

I did mention that I was referring to all types of body hair except the hair on the top of your head. Since I'm a pretty hairy beast myself, I've wondered if a shaven look would be more appealing to the opposite sex. ;)

Why Danny-boy, with this thread and the pictures thread, it seems you're really trying to get in there! :p

I only get very fine hairs on my chest. Sometimes not even my razor can fully get them off..

Why Danny-boy, with this thread and the pictures thread, it seems you're really trying to get in there! :p

Haha! I'm just a guy trying to do my best. :p

I like my women like my fast food.

Fuzzy, greasy and tasting like it just came off the floor.

I hate having to shave, I think I look like a baby without any facial hair. That said, if I just leave it, I don't get a beard or anything, so it looks bad like that too. It looks best just as it's regrowing.

I like my chest hair. Not too much, but it exists.

Only ever trimmed my down below.

I like to think that this forum is a boiling pot full of shit I can use against any of you when you get famous.

I hate having to shave, I think I look like a baby without any facial hair. That said, if I just leave it, I don't get a beard or anything, so it looks bad like that too. It looks best just as it's regrowing.

I also don't like being clean shaven. I use hair clippers (the sort you'd normally use on your head) on my face without a guard (my skin can handle it). It leaves a nice level of stubble/growth. There are probably beard trimmers that do the same thing, but we have hair clippers in the house already.

I did mention that I was referring to all types of body hair except the hair on the top of your head. Since I'm a pretty hairy beast myself, I've wondered if a shaven look would be more appealing to the opposite sex. ;)

Pssh I barely read half the threads properly anyway.

Wesley - for girls eyebrows are the bane of life, you can never get them matching and they grow so fast.

Having an eyebrow piercing complicates things too, getting them done professionally is almost like a death warranty, they yank the piercing out the way and cause all sorts of issues!

I like to think that this forum is a boiling pot full of shit I can use against any of you when you get famous.

Nobody here will ever amount to anything.

Nobody here will ever amount to anything.

When's that ever stopped people from becoming famous though?

I'm the next Kerry Katona-in waiting.

I'll have you wasters know.

Weird this thread should come up. After not shaving for a week I decided to just shave my cheeks/mo and see what happened. Got a bit of stubble around my chin and going up to the sideburns but its not really thick enough to show through and most of it is blonde apart from under my chin. Quite patchy too... Really should shave it all off and wait another few months before trying again.