N-Europe

Candies!

Pookiablo

I seem to suffer from some sort of tourette's lately as for the past 7 months or so I've had a tendency to randomly yell out "Candies!", be it at home, at work or even in public. It's a bit strange but ever since playing Mario Party 8 at Christmas, using the candies in-game WHILST eating candies in real life, I've become addicted to saying it!

Anyway, back to the point, what candies do you all love? I'm a big fan of flumps (not the lady type) and lately I've had a hankering for Rowntree's Randoms. They're just so tasty!

So tell me people, candies!

Edited by Shorty

My favourite would have to be Almond Joy. Mmmm~ But I also love Sweet Tarts. I like chocolate, but I usually eat a lot at once because it's so yummy, but then I eat so much that I feel sick. A really bad kind of sick. ;<

Hm... to pick faves... how can i do that...

I eat Wonka's Nerds like there was no tomorrow(faves are wild cherry/watermelon). They're terribly addictive... Rowntree's Randoms can be problematic as well. To stop eating them, that is.

Chocolate wise.... Pocky. The snack pf the gods. And 'nough said! ^_^

I don't eat as much sweets as I used to, but as a kid I was a proper sugarfiend(probably evidenced by my recent dentistry). I think my favourites would have to be Haribo's, gummy sweets and all that, usually Tangfastics but anything'd do really. Or a good ol' bag of penny sweets from the newsagents. Daft raises the most excellent point of skittles, though after a while they all just start to taste like a generic mass of sugar and texture to me. Does anyone remember nerds/dweebs/etc?

Recently I have gotten quite a hankering for fruit pastilles, and the occasional jelly baby.

EDIT:Totally just noticed Rinha already mentioned Nerds. Can you still even get them??

Edited by Rummy

Candy is such a horrible word. It feels sickeningly American and juvenile and eughhhhhhh.

But uhhh... I used to really like

81420.jpg

sidenote- i see what Rez meant by shitty Google Images.

Edit: gotta love this phail

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA6jU2sfe3QCnobMRgcOpnQqsGEXv_2WcywkCs9FYYfhSHn70&t=1&usg=__GFCPB8ZRV22n8TBm91ikgru2AZI=

Candy is such a horrible word. It feels sickeningly American and juvenile and eughhhhhhh.

But uhhh... I used to really like

81420.jpg

sidenote- i see what Rez meant by shitty Google Images.

Edit: gotta love this phail

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA6jU2sfe3QCnobMRgcOpnQqsGEXv_2WcywkCs9FYYfhSHn70&t=1&usg=__GFCPB8ZRV22n8TBm91ikgru2AZI=

We noticed recently how very possibly sexual all these fruity characters were.

..ah yeh, I miss Nerds too.. particularly Neon Nerds!

3650609291_83681ae76d.jpg

When I was really young, I actually remember trying to make a jelly out of Dweebs simply by just throwing them into a bowl of water for a couple of hours..

..needless to say, it didn't work :indeed:

Jav_NE.. those last two would be two of my least favourite :eek: Very poor choices :heh:

My favourite sweets don't exist any more.. and haven't for an awful long time :sad:

n122585793486_4762.jpg

You have tried them though right?! Each to their own i guess.

The price of Nerds is criminal. I love those too. And Frosties. Mmmm.

frosties_cola_sweets.jpg

I want to go on a quest in London this weekend to find every item pictured in this thread and consume it all like a fat kid on halloween. Except the Fizzy Jerkz, which as noted no longer exist and are greatly missed.

Jeez, Fizzy Jerkz. Loved them when they were around, no longer with us for me to sample once more.

I do have a urge sometimes for Cola Bottles, Fizzy Laces (Strawberry ones) and Haribo (various types, not really fussed).