N-Europe

The Walking Dead

Happenstance

Waitttttttt, Andrew Lincoln from This Life and Teachers is playing Grimes? AWESOME!

Cant wait for this to start I've only just started to read the first few comics which were introduced to me by my girlfriend and am hooked. To now learn there is a TV show with one of my fav British actors playing one of the main characters is truely made of win!

Edited by Platty

Waitttttttt, Andrew Lincoln from This Life and Teachers is playing Gimes? AWESOME!

Cant wait for this to start I've only just started to read the first few comics which were introduced to me by my girlfriend and am hooked. To now learn there is a TV show with one of my fav British actors playing one of the main characters is truely made of win!

YEP SHEER BRILLIANCE OR WOT?!

comics? The last one was issue 77

77? O_O Didn't realise there were so many.

so far there are 12 trades, but the best format to collect them in IMO is the hardcovers which are now up to volume 6 which takes you all the way up to issue 72 which leaves you only 6 issues behind the single issues

I've read the first first 3 (1-18) in paperback. Will try get hold of the other 9 volumes I don't have and hit some reading.

I did see there is a hardback with all the volumes in. But it's massive and heavy...Think it was an omnibus or Compendium editions.

Edited by Platty

Cool. Best place to buy online? Play.com seem to have good prices....

Book depository. Best webstore ever made.

I want that edition, but I'd be terrified to own it. I wouldn't be convinced that so many pages can be held by a paperback bind.

Have lent it to 4 people, which means it's been read 5 times at the very least, and it's still holding on strong.

VERY Tempted to grab the 1st episode that leaked, but quality is shitty BUT a lot of people have said it's better than 99% of Zombie movie thats recently come out and amazing. I wish it was a better quality version though ;-;

Just wait man, not long now. Don't ruin it for yourself.