Status updates I hate

ReZourceman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this site sums up a lot of the shit actually: http://en.likefever.com/

Things to 'like' such as:

Boyfriends who actually treat there girlfriends like princesses :)

i do love you, i don't say it for the fun of it (: <3

a relationship where you can be your absolute self around eachother and not get embarrassed :)

If only you boys see what you make us girls feel like, you would never break another heart.

Positive affirmations and shit like that. Bring on the misanthropy! :p In fact I feel like some of these groups are actually damaging female kind as they just make them out (or at least those who like/join) as being wishy washy and just in need of a nice person who says nice things and does nice things.

Psh, you truly are a misanthrope, aren't ya? :heh: Positive affirmations are massively underrated, I find!

Because he's a cunt.

At a friends a while ago MTV Dance were showing a "David Guetta's top 30 Dance Songs" (or something) and he put himself first. Even I'm not that self obsessed! Plus it was crap and should have gone to Daft Punk.

''Your'' when they mean ''You're''.

It's enough to be deleted as a friend.

is it wrong that I type your instead of you're to people who I know hate the fact people don't know it's wrong just to piss them off?

is it wrong that I type your instead of you're to people who I know hate the fact people don't know it's wrong just to piss them off?

Yes it is. :p

Myself and someone else have been hassling my non-blood-cousin for his use of "haw" instead of "how". We've formed an incredible alliance.

He doesn't respond to me though lol.

I'm loving Nightwolf's understanding of men.

I'm sick of all the chavs putting their son/daughter on the end of every status.

Ooopsy daisy i hurt you again i crushed your heart in the palm of my hand and if you walk out baby al understand cause all al do is hurt you again im a walking desaster dont wanna hurt you again ...... Love you kaci elizabeth rylance x x

Yeah you love your kid, you're a better parent than your own, we get it.

It's even worse when they do it with their boy/girlfriend.

Edited by MoogleViper