N-Europe

E3 2010 Nintendo Conference

Dante

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Icarus.........................

Excuse me, i need to do something personal.

If the 3DS needs no glasses to view the 3D features, and you can turn off the 3D with a "slider", then i be guessing a way this is possible is if Ninty have put the glasses feature into the console screen (thus no need for glasses).

Edited by Jimbob

Kingdom Hearts for 3DS <3

Why did they laugh at THQ?

I love this E3. It's so different from the last two years when it was all about game accessories and casual games. Except for a couple it was all hardcore games everyone has been wanting this year.

Boothbabes <3

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Perhaps I'm getting jaded but nothing of interest so far, although I will reserve the right to change my opinion on Zelda if it 'was' actually interference that made the controls look like crap.

I agree. Nothing really struck me as incredible. Even the Zelda announcement was a bit meh - possibly just because the controls looked unresponsive, but like they said, hopefully it just was interference. But other than the way it controls, what's new about the game damnit??

Hopefully, impressions on the game on the floor will change my mind, but this is the first time I've not been blown away by a Zelda announcement, Wind Waker included.

Great conference, it seems bizarre that they just had a conference with Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Metroid and Kid Icarus.

And the 3DS has just killed any chance the PSP had. Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid?? And Take Two on board as well.

Great year of gaming ahead!