N-Europe

Introduction: Hi, my name is...

AmonJuhu

Hi, my name is Amon and I'm a battle-hardened Nintendo-fanboy veteran knowing full well that I'm going to loose everything real life if I become a fully-fledged all-around gamer. I'm already totally lost in the world of Azeroth and I'm about getting WoW-friends here. Decided it would be a good idea to run around the internet scouring for WoW-friends willing to co-op in the game with me. Everything is possible with me, though I prefer gaming around with an Orc Hunters. So, get together and let's have a merry time.

Oh, and yeah: I've tried to connect with people at the wow-forums. However, it won't allow me to start a thread asking for people to co-op with. Lame part, I know. But, that's Blizzard for you and me. They don't know how to connect people to co-op when both are unknown to each other.

Hi, my name is John, known as Chairdriver (although this name feels old, and over) on most internet sites and ABF (Amora's Best Friend) on others.

I'm 18 years of age, and have still not grown out of my habit of speaking in grand hyperbole yet, the most horrible relic of my life past. I study maths, although I'm not native to it, and my heart has become overgrown with the thoughts of greener grass and richer soil. When I Grow Up, I want to do things that matter; say things that count, and now I strive to not have a graduate job sitting at a desk.

I love music; classy, concise music the most. It moves me to heights I've never before reached. I just generally love conciseness. Although, that's not to say I don't love superfluity and chaos. I love things which stimulate my senses in a lovely way.

I'm too attached to certain, select people in my life, and am too dismissive of "Shit People", a term myself coined and well-thumbed. I just want to be rid of them.

Edinburgh is my "hometown", and I study in Oxford, and as of yet, I'm only stunned by capital cities (and Barcelona). Take me to Paris, Berlin or Vienna and I'll start a life. I don't feel, or have any desire to be, Scottish. No doubt I'll change all my thoughts and opinions on everything as I grow older, and become more conservative and yearn to live in the country away from dregs, because that is what people do.

I know you, you know me; where have we met before?