NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

Oh, I feel I should say this for anyone expecting Leia to turn up... I'm not a ''thin'' person.

I also have a harsh blow for people's expectations. I feel I have to come clean. This was actually Photoshopped:

Fabioafer.jpg

Truly sorry people, hope this isn't a deal-breaker for some "maybe attendings"

I assume thats why ReZ didnt recognise us at the train station last year and just stood there looking confused?

I also have a harsh blow for people's expectations. I feel I have to come clean. This was actually Photoshopped:

Fabioafer.jpg

Truly sorry people, hope this isn't a deal-breaker for some "maybe attendings"

It's a deal-breaker for me, not coming now.

What's our plan ReZ/Spambot? Are we going to the hotel first to check in/dump our stuff/sex test the bed? Or are we going straight to the meet?

I would imagine we'll just go straight to the meat and check in at the hotel when we settle down for the (sleep/night) check in is till late, so that is fine. Also I believe Jimbob will have already been there for the night. So...not that it will be difficult to find but we will find it even more easily.

:)

I'll check train times asap and let you know what time to get to Marylebone if you want to meet and go. I need an adult to take me places tbh.

ReZ do you still have my number? Can you text me so I got yours for posterity/hilarity?

I've still not booked anything, have no idea what I'm doing. I'll turn up with some booze and lack-of-conversation. Who's my drinking buddy gonna be?

I'll probably have a little booze to steady the nerves.

I'll try and bring a board game maybe. I'll definitely be bringing camera/video camera, paper and pens/pencils for Consequences, DS, erm...dunno what else. I'll have a think. :D

ReZ do you still have my number? Can you text me so I got yours for posterity/hilarity?

I've still not booked anything, have no idea what I'm doing. I'll turn up with some booze and lack-of-conversation. Who's my drinking buddy gonna be?

If you have cider I'll have a bit maybe. If it's yummy cider. =P

Can anyone bring some music or something? Always much nicer when there's some background music I think (as long as it's good music). =)

And I'll try to bring a frisbee, and my DS with some games (MK, Tetris, ehhhh...).

I'll be bringing a few cans of alright stuff, but I'll be sure to pick up a bottle of some fancy-looking vintage/farmhouse cider :)

ReZinald, what is the entire weekend iteniary? When are people in london, what are they doing, etcetcetcetcetcetcetcandsoforth

Goafer, Spammy, Myself and Jimbob are staying at the same hotel. I believe Jimbob is there Friday? Or Saturday - Sunday, myself, Goafer and Spammy (And Jimbob I assume?) will be spending mad time together all Saturday, don't know exactly what we'll do after the meat but I forsee possible snack/dinner/perhaps an arcade or something if one is open, and then....? As for Sunday I don't know exactly what we will do. I would considerably find the prospect of hitting Leicester Square highly amusing due to Frozen Yoghut and a comic shop. We'll be Comedy Rainbow public filming at points also.

Edited by ReZourceman

I would imagine we'll just go straight to the meat and check in at the hotel when we settle down for the (sleep/night) check in is till late, so that is fine. Also I believe Jimbob will have already been there for the night. So...not that it will be difficult to find but we will find it even more easily.

I'll check train times asap and let you know what time to get to Marylebone if you want to meet and go. I need an adult to take me places tbh.

Somehow, Rez is going to trust me with directions. You know what it'l be like, i'll still be searching for it by Saturday and probably walk right past you guys. (Joking, i know where the hotel is. Dead easy, all i need to do is cross Hyde Park from Paddington station and turn right).

Goafer, Spammy, Myself and Jimbob are staying at the same hotel. I believe Jimbob is there Friday? Or Saturday - Sunday, myself, Goafer and Spammy (And Jimbob I assume?) will be spending mad time together all Saturday, don't know exactly what we'll do after the meat but I forsee possible snack/dinner/perhaps an arcade or something if one is open, and then....? As for Sunday I don't know exactly what we will do. I would considerably find the prospect of hitting Leicester Square highly amusing due to Frozen Yoghut and a comic shop. We'll be Comedy Rainbow public filming at points also.

I'm staying Friday and Saturday nights in the hotel, shall be leaving first thing Sunday morning (got a train at 11am to catch). So shall not be attending the Frozen Yoghurt session. Sorry dudes, but Saturday is the main day where all the fun shall be had for me. I suggest Rez that you head to the hotel, drop the stuff off (i think they got pre-storage, if not it can go in my room for storage). Do you really want to carry clothes around Hyde Park, people may think your nuts (not that it makes much difference really). I'm all for snackage after the meet and arcading if possible.

Yeah I probably don't ideally. That might be a good idea actually. We could even meet you at the hotel and then go to the meat, might be easier. Then I could take multi bags and have less qualms. Whaddya think Goaf'?

What time you gonna get into London Spammy?

God you know this shit is gonna be epic right guys?

Jim and I want to go to an arcade too when in London, so mayyyyyyybeeeee we can join you guys, if we like you enough. =P

We'll see about it all then.

trocadeeerroooooo!

jimbob; let us know if you think the hostel/hotelthingey has potential for crashing... I don't mind splitting room cost and sleeping on the floor...

Slightly peeved off I can't go, originally I was going to Scotland for two weeks, now thats fallen through, I'm actually free to go saturday, but no where to stay.

I hope you guys have fun though! :)

Slightly peeved off I can't go, originally I was going to Scotland for two weeks, now thats fallen through, I'm actually free to go saturday, but no where to stay.

I hope you guys have fun though! :)

You and Jay should just go to a hostellll. That way you can come too. =)

Yeah I probably don't ideally. That might be a good idea actually. We could even meet you at the hotel and then go to the meat, might be easier. Then I could take multi bags and have less qualms. Whaddya think Goaf'?

What time you gonna get into London Spammy?

God you know this shit is gonna be epic right guys?

No problem, seems a better idea to me. You've got my number anyway, so if you get a tad lost getting to the hotel, you know what to do.

Sounds good to me. I'd rather not have to carry my clothes around.My clothes bag will be quite heavy as I intend to bring many exciting and erotic outfits. I don't want to give too much away, but one involves clogs, britches and an English phrase book. Another involves a suit of armour, a jousting pole and a blacksmith called Welbert Erotiforge.

So wait, is anyone gonna be there on friday and what time and who and when? Cos I might be up in london for something, and if anyone's around and I get bored I might come for a friday night chill out with you guys, then get someone to put me up in central until the next morning, where I shall once more liase/rendezvous with whoever and proceed to the meet from there.

All very maybe, though.

So wait, is anyone gonna be there on friday and what time and who and when? Cos I might be up in london for something, and if anyone's around and I get bored I might come for a friday night chill out with you guys, then get someone to put me up in central until the next morning, where I shall once more liase/rendezvous with whoever and proceed to the meet from there.

All very maybe, though.

I'm going to be in London on the Friday afternoon, and i'll probably be bored as such. So if ya wanna meet up, i'm all for that.

Hmm, I'll see if I can make it to this. The possibility is rather reliant on a) my aunt not having sold her place in London yet, and b) my unearthing of a previously forgotten stash of cash.

I felt the thread didn't have quite enough tentative plans and half-hearted confirmations, so there's my contribution.

Won't be able to attend officially now. Got a job interview Saturday morning. Apologies.

Bring a coat, there may be some rain about. Well, thats what BBC are saying anyway.

I'm going to be in London on the Friday afternoon, and i'll probably be bored as such. So if ya wanna meet up, i'm all for that.

Ok cool, I'll have a word with the people I'm sposed to be out with and see what's going on, and I shall officially let you know what I'm upto by wednesday and possibly give you my number also, but until then I am another of Aimless's half hearted tentative confirmations for friday :p

Bring a coat, there may be some rain about. Well, thats what BBC are saying anyway.

Noooooo! No rain please. =(

I have absolutely no clue what clothes to bring. Is it going to be hot, cold, rainy, sunny? I'm still used to 27-30° out here, but from what I can see it's not going to be that way over there...

*puts away bikini and dresses*