Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

ReZourceman

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you shouldn't have too much problem in finding something to do here. It's definitely worth making a long weekend out of it come on Friday stay till Monday type thing. The hostels are pretty cheap or stay somewhere nicer outside of the center. Tube makes it easy enough getting about so not too much to worry about on that front.

Yeah I'm not a fan of hostels so am looking at hotels around the city. I'm sure I can find some good places to stay for a decent price. =)

If anyone has tips for what to do in London, feel free to PM me or something haha.

Anyway, time to start saving up for this! =D

You can spend a whole day just walking round London and seeing the sights!

I did this one day last year when I happened to be in London, and that's without actually doing any of the things like going on the London Eye and other touristy things.

You wont have a shortage of things to do.

Plus you'll have Flinkster there (or if not you can go and visit him...)!

Single also. And friends with ReZ in real life so has low standards.

I think the avatar plays a part in it too!

Haha! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

I've looked for a white jumpsuit, you just can't get hold of them these days. Also, the more this thread goes on, the less I want to go :P

Are there any other defining factors to this?

She has stunning eyes.

I miiiiiight come over all the way to London just for you guys.

How many days is the meet usually? Just one? Cause I'd feel bad paying all that money for just one day. =P

Aye, if I'm coming as well - and I'm actually contemplating it this year! - it'd be nice to have something to do for a few days. Also, I need to find a place to stay - any recommendations?

Single also. And friends with ReZ in real life so has low standards.

I think the avatar plays a part in it too!

I re-read this last night and thought it sounded kinda creepy for an older married dude on the forum to be saying. In explanation, I was describing why the younger single fellas might like Molly, not me.

I don't like her at all. Skip her posts and all that jazz.

I re-read this last night and thought it sounded kinda creepy for an older married dude on the forum to be saying. In explanation, I was describing why the younger single fellas might like Molly, not me.

I don't like her at all. Skip her posts and all that jazz.

Why do you put prawn cocktail flavour crisps on her posts?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!