N-Europe

What's your gimmick?

jayseven

Guest Captain Falcon

So is that a joke or not?

If it is, then you aren't the last thing on your list.

And if it isn't, then I still see no evidence to support that point.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Captain Falcon
Who am I to judge that? It differs between members.

That comment I made doesn't really make sense, don't worry yourself trying to figure it out.

So you are funny after all!

I'm not sure, I suppose people (that read hwyd) see me as being a bit of a sickie... and a moaner :heh:

urrrrh... other than that, colourful hair, piercings, obsessive computer freak who can name hardware at a 100m radius. Er. Yes.

None of that makes me unique exactly, so we'll go with generally all round awesome. =P

I think people used to think I always posted pervy jokes. Which I did. Although I don't think I do very often now. Although some older members ma still see me that way. I'd like to think I was a funny guy, although I doubt anyone else does.

How do you view me knee?

Don't be ridiculous, you're hilarious.

People seem to like me because I am polite and I'm rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later a doctor will tell me that I have an IQ of 48, and am what some people call "mentally retarded."

People seem to like me because I am polite and I'm rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later a doctor will tell me that I have an IQ of 48, and am what some people call "mentally retarded."

You could of just used the word "different"

Don't be ridiculous, you're hilarious.

aahhh rez, you are in a category of your own.. :heart:

I'm probably just that one girl who whines too much and posts in the HWYD thread too often.

Oh and Jim's "female".

''creative'' and ''artist'' are the first things that come to mind! :)

As for me? Alot of people see an attention seeking, flirtatious, bitch.

In real life, I think people see me as being funny (or at least making a joke, most of the time), kind and probably a bit emo.

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyy Optionated. I know what I like and sometimes I accept that other people like something different but there are times where I just can't understand why people prefer A over B because A is so obviously better like are you fucking blind or something! :)

In real life I'm batshit crazy but appear shy..... I'm nice though honestly talk to me on msn you'll find out:)

I'm probably just that one girl who whines too much and posts in the HWYD thread too often.

Oh and Jim's "female".

Aww, but then I am also your male, so balance is restored.

Also, you don't whine that much. Your thing is that you are insanely creative and artistic. And, a bluddy great cook. Plus many other things. Well done on being great!

My thing is thaaaat I...don't really have one. I don't think much of my actual personality comes across that much through posting, so I probably seem a bit boring. I go through bouts where I'm serious the one moment then DO EEET! GET OUT OF DER! THERE ARE PEEOPLE TRYING TO KEEL YOU, GET DOWWWN! I behaved myself when I met Jayseven, though, and Ine for the first time.

You're the black guy!

I think I'm the guy with kids. I used to be a sarcastic guy (or was I the married guy?), but these days I just post pics of my kids (or some random kids - you guys don't know who they belong to :heh:).

Fuck no! I'm the N-Europe Black-guy! With notches under my belt as well, such as Level 2 Virginity Sword.

I like to think I'm the guy who gets off to a great start (Noob of the year - Check) but then goes downhill, gets into drugs and hookers and is never heard from again.

Basically, I'm Macauley Culkin.

You're one of the cool people.

Awww gee, thanks man. *coy girlish blush* ;)

Thanks for your thanks.