N-Europe

'Sup Dude, 'Sup!

Eenuh

'Sup with the whack birthday 'sup!

That's right people, we have another birthday to celebrate today! And not just any old birthday, no it's dear old Flinky's birthday! His age? Well let's just say it's printed on Joey's shirt in the video up there, as I'm sure Jim doesn't want to be reminded of it too much. =P

But yes, celebrations!

cat-saying-hooray.jpg

Happy Birthday Flinky!

Here's to many more! *throws confetti*

partycat01.gif

:heart:

Again I say:

:p

I'm 23 in a few weeks. Its all good...

But... I love him. =(

I even put a little heart at the end of my message to show my love. See. *points up*

But then again I've already passed 23 myself so maybe that's why I can love him and no one else here can...

But... I love him. =(

I even put a little heart at the end of my message to show my love. See. *points up*

But then again I've already passed 23 myself so maybe that's why I can love him and no one else here can...

You're the exception that proves the rule.

And again (but in a different place), birthday Mudkipz!

20073_256019741492_536116492_3688049_1209938_n.jpg20073_256019741492_536116492_3688049_1209938_n.jpg

MUD.....................................................................................KIP

Wow... Ine ostentatious birthday do's! We all know who YOU'RE shagging!

Realistically speaking, that probably works better if you're not, or if it's some kind of secret office romance that no-one is supposed to know about...

Anyway, happy birthday, Young Link!