N-Europe

Obligatory New Year Thread

Guest Captain Falcon

New year is for evaluation.

I evaluate that 2009 sucked.

I'll try not to delude myself that 2010 will be any different!

Haha I agree with this.

I was watching the celebrations on TV and thinking "well, next New Years I should be in London so may go along...wait a minute my only real friend will be with her boyfriend so I probably won't." Optimism yay ^_^

Although I do feel a bit better about 2010.

Happy New Year to you, good people of N-E! :D

I have four resolutions:

1. Lose two stone (I'm 17st and want to get to 15st)

2. Get a job

3. Find love

4. Get my car on the road

I'm not having high hopes for any of them but it gives me something to aim for! :D

New year is for evaluation.

I evaluate that 2009 sucked.

I'll try not to delude myself that 2010 will be any different!

...:(

You have the power to change your destiny. The crucial thing is knowing only you yourself can actually make the change. I don't want to sound 'queer' or fanciful, but I really mean this. And I hope you do (meet your objectives for the new year). BELIEVE!

(Apologies for being a bit rude to you in the other thread)

I have four resolutions:

3. Find love

Sorry dude, but I'm afraid to say I chuckled hard at this part. I just had visions of you putting on your goggles, wearing your digging gear and grabbing a shovel. "We're digging for LOVE!"

Happy New Year, Suckers.

The only thing I want is for each year to be better than the last. Hehe.

Sorry dude, but I'm afraid to say I chuckled hard at this part. I just had visions of you putting on your goggles, wearing your digging gear and grabbing a shovel. "We're digging for LOVE!"

Happy New Year, Suckers.

The only thing I want is for each year to be better than the last. Hehe.

Yup, that's what I'm doing only my shovel broke so I need to use my hands :D

But on a serious note, I'm more intrested in achieving my other three goals than 'searching' for love. I badly want to drive, I badly want some money therefore I want a job and even though I've lost so much weight over the last ten years, I'm only two stone away from my lifetime goal which was to get to 15st by the time I'm 21. I'll be 20 this year so I reckon I can do it. When I said 'find love', I meant not being with someone for 2-3 months like I always am, I'm fed up of those days. I want at least a year! :D

But yeah, in order:

1. Find a job

2. Lose two stone

3. Get my car on the road

4. Search for luuurve :p

I think resolutions are a good thing and, even though many people break theirs by next week, I tend to be able to do it. My resolution in 2000 was to lose a lot of weight (let's just say I was the biggest in my school at the time) and I managed to do it but I'm now working to get to that 15st marker and then I'm gonna build some muscle (not that I need to to be honest).