Mcdonalds*festive menu

canand

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at jayseven's post. :p

Oh, and canand, please don't remind me of work again (yes, I work at McDonalds. ¬¬ Also, I think the Festive Menu is shit.... the only "festive" thing about it is the pies, and they taste like crap. The Cheese Melts are nice though!)

I am sorrey and don't you get free dinner and I had it yesterday I had The Cheese Melts and The Festive Pie and The Great Chesse And Bacon Burger I like it a lot espcley the Festive Pie because I gone off Mc Flurrey.

I don't really see why this thread has been locked.

Yesterday my boss 'treated' me to mcdonalds on the way back from a meeting. It was something from the festive menu, I'm not sure what, but it had a shit load of mayo in (I hate mayo) once I scraped that off, it was OK. The cheese melts were also pretty disappointing, although that might be because I thought they were chicken nuggets.

I think the more important question is: Burger King or McDonalds? Personally the former has better chips and you can't beat the Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

*unlocks thread*

Edited by Shorty

I wouldn't say pointless. It has a point: it's fast and you can get it without even getting out of your car.

That said, I really don't like it :heh: I'd rather have a nice sandwich!

You can also get to KFC without leaving your car, and it is nicer as well!!!

I can't stand KFC simply because it's nowhere near as nice as it looks in the pictures. On the adverts it looks so crisp and tender... what you actually get is soggy and pink.

I realise this is the same of all fast food, but something about KFC just makes me expect a certain flavour which doesn't present.

Mcd's has a festive menu???.

What is the difference between this and the regular menu, not much to be fair. All tastes the same, looks roughly the same (like it's just been picked up from the floor etc).

Subway ftw here. :santa:

If Subway was a choice, I'd definitely pick that over any fast-food restaurant. I love a good Subway sandwich :love:

I can't stand KFC simply because it's nowhere near as nice as it looks in the pictures. On the adverts it looks so crisp and tender... what you actually get is soggy and pink.

I realise this is the same of all fast food, but something about KFC just makes me expect a certain flavour which doesn't present.

Yeah, I'm with you. I like the idea of a KFC but actually...the reality is pretty grim.

I don't really eat fast-food though. I go about once a year, if that.

We do get food on our breaks, but we have to clock off. So we don't get paid for it (so technically, we're paying for our food anyway.) Also, we're limited to a few items on the standard menu, that's it.

Oh, and I hate the Pies, too sugary, lol!

Subway > All imo/tbf/tbh/idc...

This. Seriously, this.