NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Christmas present help thread

Struggling or ideas? Don't know what you want? Post it here?

I am looking at ipod touch 8gb- can it play all games the 32gb touch can? How many games can i get on it

Struggling or ideas? Don't know what you want? Post it here?

I am looking at ipod touch 8gb- can it play all games the 32gb touch can? How many games can i get on it

Wait so this is a thread for ideas on what we want? Not ideas to get for other people?

A bit selfish to leave it this long before you decide what you want. There's only a couple of weeks left!!

A couple weeks?! It doesn't take anywhere near that long to buy presents.

Couple of weeks, try 11 days.

If you've left it this late on anything its abit random. I got my presents weeks/months ago..heh.

I just need to find two more presents and then I'm done really. I would've gotten these but they're hard to find online so into town I go. =P

Still waiting for some presents to arrive though. Stupid slow post.

Ive got most of mine done now, just down to buying chocolates to make peoples present piles look bigger now :p

I just need to find two more presents and then I'm done really. I would've gotten these but they're hard to find online so into town I go. =P

Still waiting for some presents to arrive though. Stupid slow post.

I am identical to the stuff you have posted in your post.

Buying presents don't take weeks? Well...be glad you haven't met me yet, haha. I don't rush for anyone. Not even Mr. Christmas.

I should start on Ine's birthday presents soon. February. It'll come quick, just you watch.

Also, like Moogleviper, I thought this thread was about suggesting presents for others.

Luckily my more unique presents have already been handed it, my family usually go for the very generic stuff like ipods, dvds, that kinda thing.

Although I got my sister some more ugg boots, she continously wears hers so they don't last very long. So its a weird change to have to ask her shoe size through mum..(sly, very sly..)

I am identical to the stuff you have posted in your post.

Buying presents don't take weeks? Well...be glad you haven't met me yet, haha. I don't rush for anyone. Not even Mr. Christmas.

I should start on Ine's birthday presents soon. February. It'll come quick, just you watch.

Also, like Moogleviper, I thought this thread was about suggesting presents for others.

Well I got your presents ages ago already heh. Figured I'd start early this year. It's just the family that I still need to get presents for (got most but none have arrived yet ahhh).

Oh also, got your birthday presents figured out already. =P

Couple of weeks, try 11 days.

If you've left it this late on anything its abit random. I got my presents weeks/months ago..heh.

That says it all really. Why do girls always seem to do their Christmas shopping months in advance?

I actually did the bulk of my Christmas shopping today with the girlfriend. Went down to the new Hamley's shop in Glasgow. My new favourite shop! They have an area set up to play with RC toys!

That says it all really. Why do girls always seem to do their Christmas shopping months in advance?

In all honesty, we could learn a thing or two from their organisational skills. I'm getting better at eet.

I actually did the bulk of my Christmas shopping today with the girlfriend. Went down to the new Hamley's shop in Glasgow. My new favourite shop! They have an area set up to play with RC toys!

Because we are awesome. :santa:

In all honesty, we could learn a thing or two from their organisational skills. I'm getting better at eet.

I was getting better, until this year.

because we are clever/awesome/prepared/not broke at christmas ;)

Agreed. :D

I've done mine...

does that make me a girl? :heh:

Not necessarily a present, but i want to download the Coca Cola "Holidays Are Coming" christmas advert to show my classes.

Does anyone know where i can download it? (hopefully in .AVI format or something Windows Media Player can play). I have searched for a while but i'm finding nothing apart from streaming videos and sites where you have to pay :(

Sign in to follow this