NEurope
Dante

Batman: Arkham City

Ive just gone back onto Arkham Asylum, took me a few tries and blowing up various walls but I found the secret one in the Wardens office with the blue prints. Its pretty awesome that it was always there.

Just got Arkham Asylum back from a friend, so thinking i'll go back over it and do the riddles.

Dont know why I let him borrow it really, i had planned to do them after completing it, but then just gave it away.

Liking the style of the magazine covers.

I guess we wont know how its been changed until more info has been released. Im thinking there will be quite a few instances now where you wont be able to use it at all.

The screenshots are looking awesome anyway.

Sweet screen-shots, loving the new Harly-quinn look. Two face just looks creepy.

It's "Harley Quinn", btw :heh:

It does look amazing. I wish they wouldn't release such lovely footage so very far from the release date.

I'm actually not too fond of the Harley Quinn's new look. I mean she looks good but a bit like the bad guy's generic slut. The way she was dresses in AA made her look a lot more insane I find.

The new Joker makeup for the henchmen looks awesome though.

I mean she looks good but a bit like the bad guy's generic slut.

So?

Looks good.

God it looks immense ^_^, I love catwoman, I wouldn't expect her to look like that, but very cool.

I didn't see the detective mode as much of an issue..?

Apparently it was going to be changed a bit because of a lot of people basically leaving it on constantly and not being able to see all the rest of the work the developers put into the environments etc

Could be they're going to dissuade such use in a different way, like making it so that the screen distorts if you try to run about with it on.

Apparently it was going to be changed a bit because of a lot of people basically leaving it on constantly and not being able to see all the rest of the work the developers put into the environments etc

Could be they're going to dissuade such use in a different way, like making it so that the screen distorts if you try to run about with it on.

Ah yes I can see that being a pain, although it seems very silly to leave it on continuously, it just spoils everything.

Aimless - that'd be an interesting idea, whether they'd make something like that, maybe put it on a timescale, so it can only be used for a certain amount of seconds?

It might seem silly to have detective mode on all the time, but you put the aesthetics aside because it gets you to your goal quicker. Like the way you would forward-roll Link accross Hyrule field before you got Epona, or strafe-run everywhere on Goldeneye. It looked stupid, but it got you from A to B faster.

If i remember rightly that method was used in Splinter Cell Conviction, as soon as you started running with the goggles on.

Definatly works to stop you keeping it on all the time!

I did think they'd come out and said they were going to change the way it looked to make it less intrusive as I found myself spending most of the time using detective mode which of course detracts from the art work the people have done.