NEurope
Dante

Batman: Arkham City

I got the no loading thing when I had the game installed, it was fine when I just ran it from the disc.

I got the no loading thing when I had the game installed, it was fine when I just ran it from the disc.

Thanks. I will give that a try.

Will they mention anything to do with

the fact that Harley is pregnant?

Oh, and there will also be a GOTY edition which comes with all the DLC (including this new one). I would also guess that the GOTY version will be the version to come out at Wii U's launch.

I'd pick up the GOTY version instead of buying all the DLC on its own but the GOTY wont be out here untul September but the end of May in the States.

Wiping the blood off his face like a boss.

Its the same image on my AC steelbook.

That picture's not new, and it's far from the worst thing about that cover. It looks like a copy of Gamesmaster magazine from 2002 with all that shit written on it. I don't even mind if you cover the game with "bestseller" and "10/10" stickers, but you don't print them on the damn cover.

Rocksteady made a great game but have an awful marketing team. All those DLC skins with no unlockable content, releasing the game 6 months on with the DLC included, calling it GOTY and splashing that design on it.... They're not the worst *cough*Capcom but they're up there.

Edited by Shorty

Sorry for the recall. This is a long shot, but I wondered of anyone had the Catwoman and/or Robin DLC codes spare... I've sold my copy and as it was the special edition and I copied the description, it said the DLC was part of it, but I used m the codes i sent with the game (annoying as I never used them).