Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rage Against The Machine Xmas No. 1 2009

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get "Killing In The Name" and the Chart Vote for free!

just got this from the facebook group

To begin with, please don't make multiple accounts with this, there's no reason why all 850,000 can't create one account and the charts company cant hassle us about bulk buying!

If you don't have a Credit Card and want to support Rage for free, there's still a way and I have confirmed with the Charts Company that its eligible!*

1) Go to http://www.nokiamusic.co.uk/ Download and install the player on the main page insuring you select UK when it gives you the setup options!

2) Open the program and click "Join Now", Click "Join Nokia Music", fill out the details to create the account (No credit card details are needed)

4) Go to the main Store page and to the left you will see a box that says "Redeem Pin" Click on "Continue"

5) Enter ONE random of these codes, doesn't matter which one! Each one will give you £4 free credit and that's all you need to buy all 5 versions of the song, you can get up to £16 worth if you use all the codes, but please don't as Nokia may pull it if its abused!

WQLN-WDTM-V4J4-6GZZ

MJYM-JM2R-DWVQ-6PYG

GGP6-XC53-YYFL-PHM6

VLBV-MPBX-XDNQ-F79V

6) Search for: Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name of

7) Click the Orange down arrow next to each of the songs, then click the blue tick.

Congratulations you have just contributed [=

Thanks to the others who found this method! Now lets spread the word!

*I rang The Official UK Charts Company to see if tracks bought from Nokia Ovi Player are still eligible for the UK top 40 singles chart. They confirmed that they are as long as its bought with a UK account!

get to it people!

Race for No1 - LATEST

Rage Against The Machine..... 306,000

Joe McElderry....... 297,000

Rage frontman ZACK DE LA ROCHA has waded in to the debate too.

He said: "Simon is an interesting character. He seems to have profited greatly off humiliating people on live television and has a unique position of capturing the attention of people on television, but also the airwaves.

"We see this as a necessary break of that control."

Stephen Fry

All profits from #ratm4xmas to be given to homeless charity Shelter. Buy RATM now at http://bit.ly/ratm-itunes /via @RATM4Xmas

Plus, well done for swearing @RATM4Xmas There isn't enough on TV or radio. http://tinyurl.com/ygkv2nl The world's too prudish #RATM4Xmas
Edited by Dante

At least ALL of the proceeds go to charity. At least that's a good thing :)

But yeah, it's getting a bit ridiculous now, haha. I heard them both back-to-back today on 4music and I preferred RATM though I'm not going to buy it since I already got it now.

Still, good luck to all those who give a crap and want RATM to be number 1 :D

the only ridiculous thing here are the stupid people who are buying Joe's cover

I'm sorry but how does it make them stupid if they buy his single? We all have our own opinions and we all have different tastes. If you like RATM then cool, if you like Joe then cool.

No need to insult people just because they have an opinion, lol. I like both (though I prefer RATM a little more after today).

Haha nah, I wanted to the lad to win for that reason. He live 10 minutes from me. I just don't think RATM is the sort of song that should be number 1 at Christmas. If people hate X Factor go and buy George Michael - December Song instead, not RATM.

fantastic :D they're getting so worried and are making stupid comments.

If they were intelligent at all they'd ignore rage and therefore undermine it but no 3 of the judges commented now and it's getting the attension of x factor fans now.

Haha nah, I wanted to the lad to win for that reason. He live 10 minutes from me. I just don't think RATM is the sort of song that should be number 1 at Christmas. If people hate X Factor go and buy George Michael - December Song instead, not RATM.

no because he appeared on x factor and sang the song

fantastic :D they're getting so worried and are making stupid comments.

If they were intelligent at all they'd ignore rage and therefore undermine it but no 3 of the judges commented now and it's getting the attension of x factor fans now.

no because he appeared on x factor and sang the song

Pixie Lott then, I don't care. But there's been a lot of quality acts appear on X Factor so that makes your last post invalid.

I find it funny how throughout this week, Joe McElderry has remained humble, honest and down to earth about the whole thing whereas all the judges have thrown strops! He could teach them a lesson in maturity.

Yes, it is. It's not stuff that I want to hear at the festive season like I have already said.

I think you're missing the point. It's a protest. What better way to protest than with a song with the line "fuck you I won't do what you tell me"*? If they had chosen a christmas song like Shakin Stevens or something then it would never in a million years make as much media impact.

*Actually they could have used Napalm Death.