NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

My face only contorted into anything resembling a smile at the Claire outtakes.

The impression of the vaginal discharge woman might have been smile-inducing, but I think it was purely visual, and not in the right context.

I hated it though. Watched it all though ReZ.

Thats fair enough. What did you like?

Right. I'm going to have to watch it all over again and break it down to you. Like a man.

• Theme tune: Shit.
  • Salad joke: Not bad, didn't laugh, but knew there would be a punchline after last episodes awful "Clooney Tunes" gag.
  • Previously on Lost: I don't think I got it.
  • Petrol: Terrible. What was the Texaco mention supposed to be parodying?
  • Timetychu: Sound was too low for this "sketch", was wank because it didn't make sense [i know now it was meant to give something purpose later]
  • 2 On a Keypad for dummies: I don't think I got this either. You press 7. If it's an attempt at irony it's shit.
  • Phil: As mentioned, bad quality ruins this.
  • Toss n' turn: "You alright?" "Yeah mate, you?" "Not bad, yourself?" "Yeah I'm ok", I get it, you're both alright. You "both" keep looking at the camera when you expect a laugh, also cheapened by the fact that the corners of your mouth keep rising. Does the Water Bed actually exist?
  • Forum Post: Probably one of the funny things in it, and it isn't yours.
  • Strongest Man: Couldn't understand you.
  • Guess the image: Did you draw that?
  • Gay Doc: ...
  • Helium: Why... Helium is amazing and you've ruined it with frequent and pointless use of the word penis.
  • With the missus: You can't hear her. To use your own word though on the "build up" - Pathetic.
  • Skidmarks: The only good bit was Vin's head leaving a shitstain.
  • Moonwalk: This would've been alot more effective if you could actually see your feet to create the illusion that this just might've been an actual tutorial video.
  • DVDs: I loved the name. In the 1997 vid your voice was sadly too quiet :( The woman ReZ was just... weird. Reconstruction was good, but took too long to get the knickers down, and spent too much time dropping the load.
  • Cutting off mi-: Lovely.
  • Bust: My main "concern" was that you have a shitload of DS games, how many have you got?
  • Outtakes: For some reason you can hear the lady alot better, and her saying "I can't do it!" was both funny, but it also echoed my thoughts for watching the next installment.

ReZ, I love you. But you can do better than this.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Forum Post: Probably one of the funny things in it, and it isn't yours.

Holla. Word.

Female Rez leaves me confused and furiously aroused.

Female Rez leaves me confused and furiously aroused.

Brilliant.

Right. I'm going to have to watch it all over again and break it down to you. Like a man.

• Salad joke: Not bad, didn't laugh, but knew there would be a punchline after last episodes awful "Clooney Tunes" gag.
  • Timetychu: Sound was too low for this "sketch", was wank because it didn't make sense [i know now it was meant to give something purpose later]
  • 2 On a Keypad for dummies: I don't think I got this either. You press 7. If it's an attempt at irony it's shit.
  • Toss n' turn: "You alright?" "Yeah mate, you?" "Not bad, yourself?" "Yeah I'm ok", I get it, you're both alright. You "both" keep looking at the camera when you expect a laugh, also cheapened by the fact that the corners of your mouth keep rising. Does the Water Bed actually exist?
  • Helium: Why... Helium is amazing and you've ruined it with frequent and pointless use of the word penis.
  • With the missus: You can't hear her. To use your own word though on the "build up" - Pathetic.
  • Moonwalk: This would've been alot more effective if you could actually see your feet to create the illusion that this just might've been an actual tutorial video.
  • DVDs: I loved the name. In the 1997 vid your voice was sadly too quiet :( The woman ReZ was just... weird. Reconstruction was good, but took too long to get the knickers down, and spent too much time dropping the load.
  • Bust: My main "concern" was that you have a shitload of DS games, how many have you got?
  • Outtakes: For some reason you can hear the lady alot better, and her saying "I can't do it!" was both funny, but it also echoed my thoughts for watching the next installment.

I hear you. I feel the love I do. And I'm sorry. I know it needs to step up its game still. I only ask you to stick with it. Hopefully next episode will have improved graphics, I will work on a decent theme tune, and the gags will hopefully be good or at least cut out the shit.

From what you say it basically sounds like I need more care and attention pumped in.

Thanks again. :)

From what you say it basically sounds like I need more care and attention pumped in.

Thanks again. :)

You need to be spontaeneous mate.

I'm afraid I must concur, ReZ. I simply can't get myself to watch it all the way through. It's just too boring. I love your humour, I really do, and thus I know you can do much better than this. While some of the jokes were funny ("Do you like petrol? I gas so."), you need to work on two things: The points and the timing. Also, while random and nonsensical humour can be VERY funny, it can also be completely meaningless to the point where it's entirely NOT funny. I think your delivery of the jokes may be a factor here.

I can easily deal with the not-so-professional layout of the videos if the jokes improve (though better design and technical video quality wouldn't hurt at all).

I'm afraid I must concur, ReZ. I simply can't get myself to watch it all the way through. It's just too boring. I love your humour, I really do, and thus I know you can do much better than this.

I concur. ReZ, I believe you have a problem with scripted "comedy".

I concur. ReZ, I believe you have a problem with scripted "comedy".

Aye, I believe this thought entered my mind at some point as well. You're great at random, nonsensical humour, but you're apparently not very good at scripting it. I think what you need is some basic education in writing jokes and comedy sketches. Aren't there books for that?

Aye, I believe this thought entered my mind at some point as well. You're great at random, nonsensical humour, but you're apparently not very good at scripting it. I think what you need is some basic education

Fixed for you

I think I share most of my thoughts with Eevil here. I just didn't find this video or the other one funny, it seems very awkward and it's a bit too quiet for my liking.

Also, that DVD section, bluddy awful. The first part of it was fine, but the reconstruction just ruined it for me. I think you're not quite sure what type of comedy you want this to be, because I didn't think the reconstruction fitted in well with the first part of the joke. It's a bit like merging South Park (that vulgar comedy) with something like Black Books. It didn't work for me.

It's very scripted, so when you're telling those one liners, it's all too slow. It would roll off the tongue a bit more if it wasn't scripted, I think, and maybe it would be funnier. I dunno. They're not hugely funny jokes to begin with.

I found myself laughing a few times actually, I quite enjoyed it.

You know you're lying.

I'd like these explaining/answering.

• Toss n' turn: Does the Water Bed actually exist?

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

[*]Previously on Lost: I don't think I got it.

On Lost they always talk about the leader called Jacob, but they never explain who he is.

Laughed at the Timetychu mail order part, but that was it I'm afraid.

The rest was either obvious or not funny!

Ah well, at least Claire's a hottie! Well done.

I think I share most of my thoughts with Eevil here. I just didn't find this video or the other one funny, it seems very awkward and it's a bit too quiet for my liking.

Also, that DVD section, bluddy awful. The first part of it was fine, but the reconstruction just ruined it for me. I think you're not quite sure what type of comedy you want this to be, because I didn't think the reconstruction fitted in well with the first part of the joke. It's a bit like merging South Park (that vulgar comedy) with something like Black Books. It didn't work for me.

It's very scripted, so when you're telling those one liners, it's all too slow. It would roll off the tongue a bit more if it wasn't scripted, I think, and maybe it would be funnier. I dunno. They're not hugely funny jokes to begin with.

I'm not trying to be anywhere near as clever as Black Books. ;) Its fair enough if that bit didn't work for you, but that was simply the way it was put together, like it was intentional.

2 On a Keypad for dummies: I don't think I got this either. You press 7. If it's an attempt at irony it's shit.

Toss n' turn: Does the Water Bed actually exist?

Guess the image: Did you draw that?

Bust: My main "concern" was that you have a shitload of DS games, how many have you got?

I wouldn't call the 2 on a keypad an attempt at irony. Its an attempt at "Heres a guide to do this....oh thats not helpful at all"

Toss N Turn, - no I made all that stuff up.

Guess the image - I did draw it yes.

I now have 134 DS games.

ReZ. I do not understand the purpose. I think it would at least be watchable if it was shot and edited properly. I understand, there's no budget, but i've made films on no budget in the past and it's very easy to make them look vaguely presentable.

Also, write jokes. They seem to help.

Edited by killthenet

Don't be too harsh. Concentrate on what you like....did you like anything?

This is not how critiques work, friend.

Seek another pass time hobby, is my advice. You will find nothing here.

ReZ, do you thank posts that shit on you as some sort of comfort mechanism?

I think he thinks we're joking with him.

WE DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE YOU REZ. YOUR POSTS OFFEND OUR INTELLIGENCE. GO AWAY!!!

I think he thinks we're joking with him.

WE DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE YOU REZ. YOUR POSTS OFFEND OUR INTELLIGENCE. GO AWAY!!!

I'd thank it, but ran out of thanks. :D