NEurope
ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow

Comedy Rainbow

Edited by ReZourceman

Ahh liked it very much! Enjoyed the bukkake gag and the shaving foam bit and you considering doing your Wii especially. Top notch! Main complaint would be the audio levels need to be equalised. Couldn't make out what the hole in the wall clip was all about.

EDIT: Oh shit! And the Flashforward bit! That was Great!

Thanks dude! Glad you liked it. TBH even if just one person liked it, it makes it worth is. :D

I like the sketches that were cut out,....top one is a bit controversial lol.

Don't be too harsh.

I feel like my hands are tied :heh:

I liked David Dakotas post bit, the shaving foam and Phil's bit!

Thanks dude! Glad you liked it. TBH even if just one person liked it, it makes it worth is. :D

I like the sketches that were cut out,....top one is a bit controversial lol.

Haha! Was that the 'having an abortion while dancing' or something like that? I thought they were just as jokes, didn't realise you'd actually filmed them!

haha, nice!

Shaving foam moment ftw! When you started putting it on I thought, he's gonna do his whole face isn't he, then for a moment there I thought you weren't, but you did! Dunno why but I found it hilarious!

Could see you enjoyed that Stage Fright joke, you were holding back the laughter.

I feel like my hands are tied :heh:

I liked David Dakotas post bit, the shaving foam and Phil's bit!

Technically thats good - you liked three moments from a 4 minute video. Thats an average SPM* ratio of 3:4, ie 75%.

Haha! Was that the 'having an abortion while dancing' or something like that? I thought they were just as jokes, didn't realise you'd actually filmed them!

Yes lol, but I havn't filmed that one. I filmed the Invisible Chair one but it needs work. Or scrapping to be honest.

Foods that benefit from salt: Jacket Potato and Soup.

:nono:

You really are a strange man.

Outragous claims. Tomato soup does not benefit from salt.

haha, nice!

Shaving foam moment ftw! When you started putting it on I thought, he's gonna do his whole face isn't he, then for a moment there I thought you weren't, but you did! Dunno why but I found it hilarious!

Could see you enjoyed that Stage Fright joke, you were holding back the laughter.

Damn straight lol, I know that joke is gold.

*Satisfaction per minute.

Outragous claims. Tomato soup does not benefit from salt.

::shrug: Must have stopped paying attention. Although you did say jacket potatoes benefit from salt when you don't need salt on them at all.

Although you did say jacket potatoes benefit from salt when you don't need salt on them at all.

Probably the most outrageous comment I've ever read in my entire life.

Genuinely.

The idea of a jacket potato without salt literally terrifies me.

I'll consider any reply to this page with no reply to this a personal insult.

*Jots some names down on a notepad*

I think thats fair, it is arguably....well I dunno I think it has its moments.

I'd really appreciate all comments on this though, as I am continuing it. Also guys, if YOU want to send me a video, whatever you want, as you can see it can be 5 seconds long if you wish I will happilly put it in, and I encourage it.

Michael, I'm sorry and I love you like the brother I don't want. But none of that was fresh or sexy at all. I'm not sure if you want to be the next "internet sensation" by trying all these different things at once. You seem to get bored easily and don't continue it after the initial effect has worn off, the Asylum being one example. Didn't you have a webcomic or something once? [Might be confusing you with someone else]

If you do continue with this Rainbow stuff, a few things.

1] Have it so I don't have to turn my volume up to hear it.

2] Have some sort of background music, it covers up the annoying camera moving noises.

ReZ; you need to tone down the amount of self-promotion. Don't post the same video in a tonne of different threads, ok? In future (e.g. when you post ep.2) post a link to the first place you've posted the video. If you post is only a link to the vid, or if it's obvious that you just made the post in order to further promote the vid, then I'll delete it. Kai?

ReZ; you need to tone down the amount of self-promotion. Don't post the same video in a tonne of different threads, ok? In future (e.g. when you post ep.2) post a link to the first place you've posted the video. If you post is only a link to the vid, or if it's obvious that you just made the post in order to further promote the vid, then I'll delete it. Kai?

I've only posted it here and How Was Your Day because someone else mentioned it......? TBF not a tonne of threads. And in HWYD it wasn't the only thing I said. So I find your claims unfair.

~Also you did this exact thing a few weeks ago....I'm not saying you shouldn't have, I think its more than fair that you did. Creative is the place for this thread most certainly, but it just doesn't have anywhere near the traffic or popularity as Gen Pop. I put work into this thing I want N-Europe to see it. Not to advertise it or whatever, but because N-Europe is important to me, and I want to see my pals and acquaintances see this! You feel me right, home slice?~

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm very glad of your reply!

I've said this before, but only because it is something you repeatedly do -- that is, post the same video in several locations, which is unnecessary. I understand you want to reach as maximum an audience as possible, but when the user-groups "cross-over" between your target areas surmounts to a greater number than the smaller numbers of each sect that you are aiming to pick up, then it's worthless, and becomes more annoying than productive.

Yes, I appreciate that the above paragraph was massively unclear. Sorry.

I agree that the creative board doesn't get much attention, but the way to not be a part of the solution is to be a part of the problem; by altering the idea so it fits gen chit-chat. By posting merely links to your thread in this board you're more likely to get memebers to have a gander at other threads here on their way out. That's the only way to increase the popularity of this place.

LONG THREAD OMG, yes, but I've always felt that this board has been hugely underused. I am drunk (excuse) so I don't apologise for the rambles.

I'm very glad of your reply!

I've said this before, but only because it is something you repeatedly do -- that is, post the same video in several locations, which is unnecessary. I understand you want to reach as maximum an audience as possible, but when the user-groups "cross-over" between your target areas surmounts to a greater number than the smaller numbers of each sect that you are aiming to pick up, then it's worthless, and becomes more annoying than productive.

Yes, I appreciate that the above paragraph was massively unclear. Sorry.

I agree that the creative board doesn't get much attention, but the way to not be a part of the solution is to be a part of the problem; by altering the idea so it fits gen chit-chat. By posting merely links to your thread in this board you're more likely to get memebers to have a gander at other threads here on their way out. That's the only way to increase the popularity of this place.

LONG THREAD OMG, yes, but I've always felt that this board has been hugely underused. I am drunk (excuse) so I don't apologise for the rambles.

You shouldn't. Good points well made. But you're right I am definitely guilty of epic advertising in the past. And I understand what you're saying with the first paragraph (which is a good point, tbf) Standard.

Who do I see about claiming the last 4 minutes and 48 seconds of my life back?

Who do I see about claiming the last 4 minutes and 48 seconds of my life back?

The complaints department. They have a lot to get through though.

Shaving foam moment ftw! When you started putting it on I thought, he's gonna do his whole face isn't he, then for a moment there I thought you weren't, but you did!

That's odd, I did that on Friday night, totally accidentally. I started daydreaming and thought I was washing my face, not shaving, so I put it on my whole face!

The worrying thing is, I didn't do it for comedy!

You seem to get bored easily and don't continue it after the initial effect has worn off, the Asylum being one example

This is true. I'm still waiting for the voice work I recorded to appear in an episode of Balls! :p

Although if this trend continues, ReZ will get bored of Comedy Rainbow soon and we'll be spared...