N-Europe

Are you a horse or a currant bun?

flameboy

Life (and everything) is what you make of it. Get lemons, make lemonade.

Stop being so sceptical guys.

I'm a currant bun. Short shelf life. Crumbles easily. But tastes the best ever :heh:

(p.s I like this thread! its good to see a fun, but not spammy, thread. Fun to exercise your imagination rather than being miserable all of the time!!!)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help being sceptical sometimes, anyway I've tried both approaches now so... ::shrug:

Anyway here's another one...

'I'm a horse because I'm stubborn, people keep taking me to water but they won't make me drink it'

I'm just saying, I think I missed the bit where someone mentioned religion before Ell retorted. Seriously - I've clearly just blanked it out, as I can't see it :P

'Twas me *raises hand* I'm guilty of mentioning the 'R' word... :indeed: I was only being half serious though and wasn't trying to spark a huge debate or anything.

I'm neither, because this is just silliness that makes no real sense and is only justified by people who are willing to believe in it... a bit like religion. :blank:

There see?

Anyway I've contributed now so... ::shrug:

'I'm a currant bun because I'm a bit of a fruit, a little bit doughy and I have a short life-expectancy*'

There, that wasn't so hard... is everyone happy now? :p

*'expectancy' = my own view nothing more, just in case that gets misconstrued.

and...

I can't help being sceptical sometimes, anyway I've tried both approaches now so... ::shrug:

Anyway here's another one...

'I'm a horse because I'm stubborn, people keep taking me to water but they won't make me drink it'

As for what type of horse, I'd be a Rapidash 'fo 'sho... Fire Blast ftw :heh: or Epona for epic wall/valley jumping skills. :awesome:

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

Fun Fact, Horses are terrible animals. They're pretty much all stupid, and so much can go wrong with them. If they eat two much they might just lay down(and roll which can twist the intestines) and die, or they'll founder and the bones in their feet start changing position often to the point where they can't walk and die.

I feel sorry for those that think of themselves as horses...

I instantly gravitate toward the idea of being a currant bun. I love the concept of Horses, very majestic and synonymous with fantasy and strange lands etc. When other people, write, sing or draw things about Horses, I love it, but the idea of associating myself with the concept of a horse as I see it seems completely wrong.

I absolutely don't see the relation between a currant bun and a horse... other than they both can be eaten. In which case I'd prefer to be a currant bun as at least they taste nice! If I were a currant bun I'd eat myself if I could! =D

I absolutely don't see the relation between a currant bun and a horse... other than they both can be eaten.

Dinner Fun Times at the Eenuh household.

"What's for tea?"

"Well, you can either have a currant bun, or horse."

"..."

As for whichever one I am. I am neither.

My Cpu is intact.

I am a machine!

If I was one, I would be the bun. They taste lovely with butter. As do I.

Dinner Fun Times at the Eenuh household.

"What's for tea?"

"Well, you can either have a currant bun, or horse."

"..."

As for whichever one I am. I am neither.

My Cpu is intact.

I am a machine!

If I was one, I would be the bun. They taste lovely with butter. As do I.

Well horse is eaten, just like any other meat. It just isn't that popular and probably not really eaten in some countries. You know, because horses are supposedly superior over cows and pigs. =P

I'm neither, because this is just silliness that makes no real sense and is only justified by people who are willing to believe in it... a bit like religion. :blank:

haha oh man thats some skill turning a thread utterly unrelated to religion and ending a reply with some your own personal views on religions, kudos if you need to let this out of your system occasionally this was a good way.

As for myself I'm a horse that eats current buns.

Well horse is eaten, just like any other meat. It just isn't that popular and probably not really eaten in some countries. You know, because horses are supposedly superior over cows and pigs. =P

Horses are the king of animals.

shadowfax4.jpg

Shadowfax! Lord of Horses! I could never eat that!

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!