N-Europe

Cheating

Sheikah

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Sheikah, awful thing to have found out. I know it's hard but you've got to ignore her, it's not like you can have any sort of friendship/relationship after what she's done, it will only hurt more. Massive hugs!

On cheating. Our ironing lady turned up last week and blurted out that her husband had cheated on her and she'd told him to leave by Friday. Then this week he turned up at our house, she'd taken him back within the week. They have children together and she loves him. It's not the first time I've noticed this trend. My Aunt took my uncle back after cheatage/treating her like shit. They're married/have children.

I know it's the whole ''Love is blind'', ''you've got to work on a marriage'' and ''its for the children'' thing, but it leaves me feeling totally hollow.

OMFG LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE VIEWING THIS TOPIC. aLL consolkidate into one monthly mpayment! then sexchange your gold for cash. i expcect eviil will get this. UEHAHEHA. D:d

Of course, two E's not I's though.

All I can say is- NEVER CHEAT! IF you hate someone that much dump them. because they arebn't worthy of your time. if you still love them (as she claims she does me) DO NOT CONTINUE TO GO OOUT WITH AND CHEAT ON THEM). No sir-ee. wrong. Just look at the resutls.

I have to say... I have been the other man. On two occasions, and at both times I was single, thus didn't hold much risk/danger to me. However after getting my girlfriend it seems more "wrong" to get jiggy with these lasses again.

But for the blokes in the house. As my brother once said;

"He who is fussy, gets no pussy."

I have to say... I have been the other man. On two occasions, and at both times I was single, thus didn't hold much risk/danger to me. However after getting my girlfriend it seems more "wrong" to get jiggy with these lasses again.

NOOO! Ignore! eRROR! This is bad advice. Don't be eevil. Choose the alignment of lawful good! Becuase causing tihis pain is not GOOD! Not good at all!

NOOO! Ignore! eRROR! This is bad advice. Don't be eevil. Choose the alignment of lawful good! Becuase causing tihis pain is not GOOD! Not good at all!

Well at least let me "explain" and make things a little less wrong than they may be.

The first lass was a girl I met at uni, who I tried to chat up but explained she had a boyfriend. Needless to say we became firm friends and kept in contact. One night we decided to meet up and get hammered. During the course of the night a lady bumper into her and they ended up kissing briefly, I asked where my kiss was. The magic happened from there on. Mainly the boyfriend was an abusive prick and was in Portugal. They split up halfway through the last year of uni, which was just after we were getting jiggy.

Anyways, after she left uni she met some Army chap and after 2 months got married to him. Needless to say, not best pleased.

Second lass was a former ex of mine, as the former lass we kept in contact, as I'm sure everyone has done with former school chums. Although it had been about 5-6 years after we went out [which, as relationships go, was pretty wank] we still never really stopped fancying one another. So after encountering each other on various ["unplanned"] nights out, we got close and personal. One night wasn't unplanned, mainly because I got a taxi round hers. Either way, her boyfriend/fiance after the first time is a complete twat. Cheatings aside, he's one of those boyfriends who likes to be in control and doesn't give a shit about her ladies' friends. Y'know, he doesn't care when she's out with her friends after a certain time, but has no problem doing the same with his gringos.

Needless to say, guilt was not a factor.

As you can see. I've been in the right every time ¬_¬

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

So you excuse your bad morals by the fact that the other half is an "asshole"?

o___O

I know! You see the shit on TV and you think: "Christ that's terrible" But you don't understand fully until you're physically in that position. And then it's a case-by-case thing. I was helping these ladies :blank:

Well at least let me "explain" and make things a little less wrong than they may be.

The first lass was a girl I met at uni, who I tried to chat up but explained she had a boyfriend. Needless to say we became firm friends and kept in contact. One night we decided to meet up and get hammered. During the course of the night a lady bumper into her and they ended up kissing briefly, I asked where my kiss was. The magic happened from there on. Mainly the boyfriend was an abusive prick and was in Portugal. They split up halfway through the last year of uni, which was just after we were getting jiggy.

Anyways, after she left uni she met some Army chap and after 2 months got married to him. Needless to say, not best pleased.

Second lass was a former ex of mine, as the former lass we kept in contact, as I'm sure everyone has done with former school chums. Although it had been about 5-6 years after we went out [which, as relationships go, was pretty wank] we still never really stopped fancying one another. So after encountering each other on various ["unplanned"] nights out, we got close and personal. One night wasn't unplanned, mainly because I got a taxi round hers. Either way, her boyfriend/fiance after the first time is a complete twat. Cheatings aside, he's one of those boyfriends who likes to be in control and doesn't give a shit about her ladies' friends. Y'know, he doesn't care when she's out with her friends after a certain time, but has no problem doing the same with his gringos.

Needless to say, guilt was not a factor.

As you can see. I've been in the right every time ¬_¬

GET HER TO BREAK UP FIRST! Even if he wasn't very nice or whatever, as a result of this he should be dumped. Cheating is a heinous crime that should never be used as punishment for personality faults and whatnot. It's a burning scar that is extremely hard to heal (and sometimes nigh impossible).

BURN IT WITH FIRE (*It being EEVIL's cmments)!

GET HER TO BREAK UP FIRST! Even if he wasn't very nice or whatever, as a result of this he should be dumped. Cheating is a heinous crime that should never be used as punishment for personality faults and whatnot. It's a burning scar that is extremely hard to heal (and sometimes nigh impossible).

BURN IT WITH FIRE (*It being EEVIL's cmments)!

That's not my responsibility. That's hers. If it's any consolation I wouldn't be any part of the "cheating" you have been subjected to. This bullshit "I don't know what I want so I'll try a bit of everything" bollocks.

It would seem more wrong or it does seem more wrong?

I see what you mean by that. I'm not sure which one to align by, but rest assured I myself have been faithful to my beech.

Right she asked you to get back with her 2 weeks ago then she got engaged. If it dosent work out with this new lass you ahve met. Please will you try and worm your way back in to your exs good books. Fuck her and then make her boyfriend aware of what has gone on.

I also find it hard to believe that he will have known about you. Maybe she made out that your were an ex who woudnt leave her alone or something. I mean i know there are people who have affairs like the one you have described. But theres normally a good reason for them ie kids, house etc etc. I cant imagine many blokes putting up with being the bit on the side, unless they dont think there serious and just want sex. But there engaged so i would say that he isnt just after sex.

In short make her life hell. But do it in a way which dosent make you look like some sort of mad stalker. Bassically shag her and i mean shag her dont make love just degrade her for the slag she is and if possable get photos and show her up. What a bitch.

I also find it hard to believe that he will have known about you. Maybe she made out that your were an ex who woudnt leave her alone or something. I mean i know there are people who have affairs like the one you have described. But theres normally a good reason for them ie kids, house etc etc. I cant imagine many blokes putting up with being the bit on the side, unless they dont think there serious and just want sex. But there engaged so i would say that he isnt just after sex.

Nope I know this guy knew about me; at one point he was rushed out of the house when I came round as a surprise on Valentine's Day. He 100% knew about me but still slept with her/was with her often (what kind of guy can do that is beyond me).

It makes me feel worse that 2 weeks ago she screamed at me to get back with me, and then shortly afterwards she asked this guy to propose to her. It's stupid, hurtful and horrible. The fact she never wanted to be engaged to me (after the initial first year of our relationship when she admitted she was immature and felt jealous of other women she knew at college and such). Not seriously, anyway.

In short make her life hell. But do it in a way which dosent make you look like some sort of mad stalker. Bassically shag her and i mean shag her dont make love just degrade her for the slag she is and if possable get photos and show her up. What a bitch.

Unfortunately I'm not the kind of guy who would do that. Even though she is making me feel physically sick 24/7 and just feel absolutely worthless (she has no idea) there's no way I would do that. Especially because I still love her despite all this. I wish I had never met her, but I did, and now this is how I feel.

Edited by Sheikah

Nope I know this guy knew about me; at one point he was rushed out of the house when I came round as a surprise on Valentine's Day. He 100% knew about me but still slept with her/was with her often (what kind of guy can do that is beyond me).

Unfortunately I'm not the kind of guy who would do that. Even though she is making me feel physically sick 24/7 and just feel absolutely worthless (she has no idea) there's no way I would do that. Especially because I still love her despite all this. I wish I had never met her, but I did, and now this is how I feel.

Really sorry to hear about all this mate.

Also I wouldnt listen to Danny, hes coming off as a bit of a psycho himself!

Only ever encountered Dynastygal once and that was on this forum. She came across as seriously unhinged and this story has just pretty much confirmed that view. You're far far far far far better off without her and hopefully you can find someone who is loyal and not an emotional torturer.

Not sure I can relate too much though as I've never cheated or been cheated on. Quick glance at gamefaqs occassionally or the odd code, but nothing more major than that.

It makes me feel worse that 2 weeks ago she screamed at me to get back with me, and then shortly afterwards she asked this guy to propose to her. It's stupid, hurtful and horrible.

The fact that she's a flipping-back-and-forth whore shouldn't make you feel worse in the slightest. She needs to check herself into an old people's home and sit around for a month and decide what it is she actually wants.

This girl is worthless. Cheating is NEVER all right - it is mean and hurtful and can under no circumstances be justified. Her so-called justification is bullshit and bollocks all at the same time. Not to mention she obviously doesn't care about you. Screaming at you to come back to her and then propose to someone else? Just - what the hell?! She seems like she's a control freak who just likes the power she has on you and loves abusing it.

I know how it's hard, if not downright impossible, to stop yourself from being in love with someone despite their flaws. But you have to listen to me: Forget her. Let her sail in her own fucking lake. Know that it is polluted and filled with biological, chemical, and radioactive waste of the worst kind - i.e. NOT the kind that gives you superpowers. She is not worth spending as much as a nanosecond more on, and you're worth so much more than this. You're an awesome guy, and there are countless girls out there who would love to have someone as you.

We are here for you, and we only want the best for you. :)

I woudnt be so sure. I mean shes lied to you. It just dosent sound like a likely storey that he would put up with her seeing someone else any more than you would have. Like i said people have affairs and do put up with it but normally there are complications as to why they cant split up with there partner.

Even when he was rushed out. She could have told him anything. Im sure she could have thaught up of some bull shit excuse. Unless this was at the start of there relationship then it could have happened. But i dont see any young lad who actually wants to be with the lass (there engaged so he does) putting up with that shit for a long period.

O well i was bassically just ranting before because slags like this wind me up. But you should deffinalty at least try and shag her just to prove to him what a slag she is. I really do doubt he knew the full story though.