Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What aspect of life do you like the leeeeast?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work and the fact that it perpetually eats up anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of your day and will continue to do so for years and years and years until your so old that you actually enjoy going to work.

Politics, NASCAR, and grocery shopping also make the short list

Haha, I think there are only a select few who will have first hand experience on that. But, as a guy, I feel for you females and your bleeding. :(

Aw thank you ^^;

The flip side of ladybleeding is getting struck in the happy sack. It feels like someone has kicked your very soul. At least it only lasts a few minutes, although it feels like a brief window into the depths of hell.

"You must have a wide foot, I think you got both of 'em"

haha, i can actually compare that to period pain!

I'm not going to make out like women have life harder because of it etc (because im sure men have many problems as well) but having a period just makes life that little bit harder/more annoying! (esp when its bad already!)

I have actually been so ill with mine that I had to be sent home from work. :sad: Thankfully those times are well in the past ^^;

edit: sleep is awesome. It helps me forget yesterday and move on feeling regenerated! Its the only real cure for migraines too!

Edited by Raining_again

Probably being single (woo lonely hearts club :heh:)

I would complain about having to get up early for work like many others but considering there are soooo many people who don't even have job it would seem a bit inconsiderate!

Probably being single (woo lonely hearts club :heh:)

I would complain about having to get up early for work like many others but considering there are soooo many people who don't even have job it would seem a bit inconsiderate!

Screw that I am still going to complain about getting up early. Despite what time I go to bed its a massive effort for me to get up each morning(I think the lack of windows in my room is not a great help :P).

Cider can be made at any other time of day. However I still have to get up early because everyone else is at work at those hours. Its madness I tell yee.

The following aspects of my life i dislike

Being single and when i do get myself a female, they cheat on me or something like that.

Unemployed, pretty shite. Get made redundant, get screwed out of £500 and banned from going back into former employment to get the money.

Also living on a stupid island.

Mainland Britain is just a bigger, stupider island if that makes you feel better.

My whinge list:

-Being single does indeed suck. Womenz can't handle the goaf.

-My real life friends letting me down again. Was supposed to go to a gig tonight, naturally half bitched out and the other half left their attending status to "maybe" then made other plans anyway. Cunts.

-Beefeaters keep stealing my tinfoil hat.

-The rain. It makes me moist. Not a happy moist.

-Being a chubby fucker.

-The Paparazzi won't leave me alone.

-Working nights means I can't see my "friends".

-Delusions of grandeur.

The fact that now school is over, I keep seeing the fact that any hope and drive for the supposed goals in the future are really non-existent, and that there isn't any part of life where I'll ever be...satsfied. My Terrible Fear Of Dying will stil be there in 30 years. What will I do then?

I'm going off to Art School, I have very little drive to work hard generally (obviously could be worse) and basicall have career prospects in my head/lined-up.

I hate how I look. I need to lose a bit of weight (not greatly, I think I'm about right for my height-weight ratio, but even so, I feel extremely self-concious and ugly). I have annoying skin. Not awful, but annoying. I also think I'm constantly wracked with terrible diseases/cancers/illneses. But I'm too scared to ever go to doctors about my fears since I don't think I could face bing told I wil die. (I doubt I actually have anything particularly wrong with me realy, but were it to happen)

SO I'll stop before I list off everything I hate about myself, but yeah, me,myself and I is the thing I hate most about life.

The fact life isn't what you think/want/hope/dream. I have a love of fantasy worlds and places and wish I could just live in them.

[/emo]

Having just about no luck in the romantic/sexual love department (not to be confused with friendly love) - that often manages to bring me down. Yet, sometimes I can see beyond that and realise that I'm probably more annoyed at the fact that I care so much about girlfriends (or, rather, the lack thereof). Why can't I just not be bothered at the moment and then be extra happy when* I finally find a girl?

*This is a hopeful "when"!

To be honest one of the reasons I don't post here as much is because everyone on this forum seems to be depressed and sad. I think a lot of people need to get off there computer and live life a bit.

Edited by Caris

To be honest one of the reasons I don't post here as much is because everyone on this forums seems to be depressed and sad. I think a lot of people need to get off there computer and live life a bit.

I'd have to disagree with the first part, somewhat. I'd say there are just as many, if not more people who are happy rather than depressed or sad. I just thought it would be interesting to see what people liked the least about their life. Like I mentioned in the first post, sometimes it could also be linked in with the good things in their life. A lot of the time these things can be changed, too.

Yeah I don't understand all the negative grumpy gusses in this thread. How I interpretted Flinky's initial question is not "what is depressing about your life" but rather "whats that little thing that bugs you but is part of life"...if that makes sense. For instance; good things in life don't come easy. That kind of notion. Its annoying that I can't just...know Italian. Bing bang bosh. But I am working my way through and its rewarding it clicking into place. So that I suppose, the fact that things require effort. But as is life.

Plus being single and sleeping is awesome. Quit your collective bellyaching :p

Perhaps Flinky was actually aiming for "pet peeves" of a sort - smaller things that annoy you?

Still, his example and the general description in the first post suggests that it's something a little deeper.

I don't think too many people in here are depressed or unhappy with their lives - bar maybe a few. (Cheer up, Paj. We're here for you, and we love you. :)) I think the main problem is that far too many threads pop up at the moment with depressing topics. I mean, sure, I whine about my love problems, but apart from that, I love my life. More often than not, I can forget about my lack of romance and enjoy the great life that I have. :)

To be honest one of the reasons I don't post here as much is because everyone on this forum seems to be depressed and sad. I think a lot of people need to get off there computer and live life a bit.

I agree Caris, you have users moaning over nothing and treating this board as it own board and I should get off this computer as well.

Edited by Dante

To be fair I did word that badly, what I meant to say is that there seems to be a lot more depressed people who are sick of there life etc on this forum than any others I go on.

It could just be that people feel it's more open to talk about their feelings here than other places? Maybe, that's one possibility. Although, we do have some insanely happy people here, too. A bit toooo happy. Give us some please, Coolness.

Yeah I don't understand all the negative grumpy gusses in this thread. How I interpretted Flinky's initial question is not "what is depressing about your life" but rather "whats that little thing that bugs you but is part of life"...if that makes sense. For instance; good things in life don't come easy. That kind of notion. Its annoying that I can't just...know Italian. Bing bang bosh. But I am working my way through and its rewarding it clicking into place. So that I suppose, the fact that things require effort. But as is life.

Plus being single and sleeping is awesome. Quit your collective bellyaching :p

Well, not little things as such, although that can work,too.

Also, if you think Italian is bad, try learning Dutch. Of all the languages the female had to speak, it had to be THAT one. It's basically English mixed with German, with added Klingon.

Perhaps Flinky was actually aiming for "pet peeves" of a sort - smaller things that annoy you?

Still, his example and the general description in the first post suggests that it's something a little deeper.

I don't think too many people in here are depressed or unhappy with their lives - bar maybe a few. (Cheer up, Paj. We're here for you, and we love you. :)) I think the main problem is that far too many threads pop up at the moment with depressing topics. I mean, sure, I whine about my love problems, but apart from that, I love my life. More often than not, I can forget about my lack of romance and enjoy the great life that I have. :)

It could be pet peeves or deeper things. Everyone's life is different, so people value things differently. I mean, Grunchy picked the train times, so his aspects may be different to Paj's, pour example.

I'm not really asking for people to commit mass suicide in this thread, mind. :heh: It's just where you talk about the aspect of life you like the least. It could be something concrete, like the job that you do, or it could be something more abstract, like the thing that I said in my first post.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!