NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

What aspect of life do you like the leeeeast?

Yesterday, I popped along to one of the UWIC campuses at Cardiff, as I was joining a teaching agency there. As my brother goes to UWIC, he was quite good at finding the place, which is good seeing as I'm bad with directions.

So, met up with the female there, and she was quite nice. Took all my documents, photocopied them, paid me a few compliments with regards to my CV, experience and work history, and then she conducted a short interview.

It was pretty laid back. Short, nice and simple questions which didn't catch me off guard. One of the questions had me thinking though, and it was one which I thought about quite a fair abit after.

"What aspect of teaching do you like the least?"

"Hmm...what aspect of teaching do I like the least?...yeeeah, that's a good question. *nodding and thinking* Probably the feeling of hitting a wall and not knowing how to get past that. *nods and thinks some more* Although that's also one part of teaching that I like a lot, too. Overcoming the obstacles. Yeeeeah."

But then, eet had me thinking, sometimes the least nicest bits in life are also tied in with the best things. You might use a bad experience to then help towards making good decisions in the future, that sorta thing.

So, my question to you: Are there any aspects of life that you like the least? Maybe it's an abstract thing, or maybe the thing that you like the least is something that takes a particular form, like money, or something else in particular. It may seem trivial, like Hip Hop Music, but it might mean a lot to you.

The thing that I like the least is when I hit a wall and can't seem to improve with something. One example is with my grades at uni, I kept getting 56s or 58s, and just couldn't do better. In the gym, sometimes there are days where you don't feel like you're improving there, or with my guitar playing. It can seem de-motivating. But then, the best days are where you overcome these obstacles. That's what I find.

Over to jou.

Brick walls. When you want to move on but there's no way around it, you just gotta keep ramming it until you break through and move on.

Potential, or at least, trying to realise that potential. Nothing worse than being told, "you have potential, you just aren't there yet" and then getting the feeling you have wasted your chances. That word is the bane of my life.

Sleep- we waste 8 hours a day of what some conclude death is like unless you dream which you can't remember

Trying to understand people. We should all be like House, and be really rude and abrupt with each other, so we all know where we stand with each other.

993714.gif

Edited by Gizmo

Sleep is amazing, I have no idea what you lot are moaning about.

Probably the thing dislike the least at the amount is the way my brain makes me believe something may happen only for me to be let down. God I hate that.

Getting up for work. I like that the least for sure.

This no doubt about it.

Pooing. It's just messy and smelly, isn't it?

Pffft. Not always messy and not always particularly potent. Plus you get a massive sense of achievement and relief if you bust a huge dukie.

Sleep and pooing are awesome. Nothing better that taking a whopping great turd. The one that feels like your shitting a road cone. "IT KEEPS GETTING WIDER! HAVE MERCY!" Sometimes I weep a little after. Then have a nap.

The aspect of life I hate at the moment is work. It's so god damn boring. I might become like those kids on that living off mum program. "Mummy, buy me things!"

Sleep and pooing are awesome. Nothing better that taking a whopping great turd. The one that feels like your shitting a road cone. "IT KEEPS GETTING WIDER! HAVE MERCY!" Sometimes I weep a little after. Then have a nap.

3422432227_722fdf1227.jpg?v=0ShavenWolf likes this.

Edited by ShavenWolf

Waking up in the morning and having exactly the same routine from 7 to 8:25 (always becomes 8:40 or 8:39 if I'm lucky) every single morning without fail.

All that changes are the silly BBC headlines. Even when I walk to work, I pass by 3 Chinese mothers with their kids all in exactly the same locations each day..blimey!! they are always in the same order too.

I dislike Groundhog Day.

Periods!! (i think im in the wrong place to discuss that though!)

Anything related to work. Getting up in the morning, slaving yourself to death, stressing, etc. The only good thing is payday :heh:

lack of a proper job/relationship, or a house, or parents that dont nag all the time. outher then that im pretty happy.

Periods!! (i think im in the wrong place to discuss that though!)

Haha, I think there are only a select few who will have first hand experience on that. But, as a guy, I feel for you females and your bleeding. :(

Also, I understand that sleep is being mentioned in this thread. It's crazy that we need sleep, as it feels like a waste of time. But, in many ways, I quite like it. Being able to sleep means you can start a new day on a clean slate, and you feel refreshed and revitalised for it.

The flip side of ladybleeding is getting struck in the happy sack. It feels like someone has kicked your very soul. At least it only lasts a few minutes, although it feels like a brief window into the depths of hell.

"You must have a wide foot, I think you got both of 'em"

if word did not keep auto capitalising and auto numbering, i might like life more than this hell I'm living