Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Michael Jackson Dead

ReZourceman

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope his childern wont get put into the tabloids and the papers have started the fake jacksons new stories.

Debbie Rowe Interview Fake

Headlines abound suggest a British tabloid The Star claimed that Debbie Rowe, surrogate mother to Michael Jackson's two children, said the singer wasn't the father of his proposed children--and that she had no interest in obtaining custody of the kids.

Rowe's attorney, Marta Almli exclusively tells RadarOnline.com, "The interview did not occur. The article is a complete fabrication."

Rowe was married to Michael and had two children with the pop star. She reportedly has never had a relationship with the children.

Almli said she was unable, at this point, to answer any further questions about actions Rowe would be taking in regards to the children.

Edited by Dante

Instead of a refund people can get a nice shiny picture.

http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs/snapcrackleandpop/11284/jacko-ticket-or-refund/

I was reading some of them comments, one of which caught my eye

I personally think this is just a way of the promoters to keep some of the money ,after all they are set to make huge losses .They should just give people the refund and give people the tickets as a tribute without people having to pay for them

This sounds more fairer, that way people get money back and keep the ticket which would be worth something

Ok question: Michael was african-american before he suffered from vitiligo which rid him of his skin pigment. Now, apart from the pigment levels in his skin he was still genetically "black". So surely, his children should be mixed raced? They look really caucasian to me. That's always confused me.

Ok question: Michael was african-american before he suffered from vitiligo which rid him of his skin pigment. Now, apart from the pigment levels in his skin he was still genetically "black". So surely, his children should be mixed raced? They look really caucasian to me. That's always confused me.

I thought the kids weren't actually genetically his? Or at least, that's what the rumours floating around the web seem to be saying now.

I thought the kids weren't actually genetically his? Or at least, that's what the rumours floating around the web seem to be saying now.

Weren't they just squashed as rumours? Check Dante's post above :p

They look like him. But white instead. DUN DUN.

Nice to see them finally deveiled.

It's definitely strange. I mean I'm happy to accept they're his kids and all, but I have a lot of mixed raced friends and I've never met one who hasn't got a definite mix of features from both parents.

heh... was "michaeljacksonlive.com" the best domain name for the ticket refund info site...??

mayhapse not.

It's been the website that has been promoting the shows with ticket information and other updates, so it kind of makes sense using that site for refund information.

It's definitely strange. I mean I'm happy to accept they're his kids and all, but I have a lot of mixed raced friends and I've never met one who hasn't got a definite mix of features from both parents.

The kids look like him definitely show some resemblance to him, and his father had blue eyes so there was already some white genes in there.

You have to remember that his kids will have features that Michael had before surgery commenced hence why they don't look much like him now.

Has anyone seen 'The Michael Jackson Story' on Sky1? Because I love how in the reconstruction of the child molestation trials, MJ's double looked EXACTLY like him, plastic nose and all.

Also, bought the Bad album the other day, it's SO underrated!

Has anyone seen 'The Michael Jackson Story' on Sky1? Because I love how in the reconstruction of the child molestation trials' date=' MJ's double looked EXACTLY like him, plastic nose and all.

Also, bought the Bad album the other day, it's SO underrated![/quote']

I didn't see "The Michael Jackson Story", may watch it if it appears again on Sky.

Bad is an underrated album. All other songs within this album are pure quality, my favourites including "Liberian Girl", "Leave me Alone" and "Dirty Diana". Also to be noted is the song "Streetwalker". This is an underrated song in my opinion.

In my opinion, the "Dangerous" and "HIstory" albums have overshadowed this gem.

Edit: Reading some of the papers today, there are reports that there is a chance that some of Jacko's unreleased stuff could see the light of day including a previously unreleased live concert and an apparant album

Edited by Jimbob

Yeah there's loads of unreleased footage from his live stuff getting released apparantly. AEG or whatever should get some money of it aswell which is good.

Bad is amazing album. I've always thought of it as Off The Wall being the best disco album ever made, Thriller to be the best pop album ever made and Bad to be michael Jackson's best album. It's solid.

Anyone here seen the 9 minute smooth criminal video from the film MoonWalker? Epic as.

I didn't see "The Michael Jackson Story", may watch it if it appears again on Sky.

Bad is an underrated album. All other songs within this album are pure quality, my favourites including "Liberian Girl", "Leave me Alone" and "Dirty Diana". Also to be noted is the song "Streetwalker". This is an underrated song in my opinion.

In my opinion, the "Dangerous" and "HIstory" albums have overshadowed this gem.

Edit: Reading some of the papers today, there are reports that there is a chance that some of Jacko's unreleased stuff could see the light of day including a previously unreleased live concert and an apparant album

My favourite micheal jackson song

Probably all seen this.

Footage from his last rehearsal

Sad clearly shows he would still have been able to put a show on...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!