NEurope
dwarf

Fifa 10

lol well hopefully mine will arrive thursday will be in from work about 7.30ish GMT if you fancy meeting up online either in a friendly or we could go online together as virtual pros...

ARGH! I want to buy it...but it's a lot of money. I want to know what Pro Evo 10 Wii is like first...but I can have this NOW!!

Can't wait for this tomorrow.....even though I'll probably only be able to play it on the saturday! If anyone's up for some games, here's my gamer tag: babs24.

would love to test my game with you lot! haha

well with any luck my copy will arrive this morning with the post...usually does with GAME. I'm very excited played a ton of games of the demo last night and am really getting into it and working out new tactics etc...One thing that can be said about the way I play footie games is its very one dimensional and if that gameplay doesn't work I kind of come unstuck...However I genuinely think 360 motion gives you a new sense of freedom and so many opportunities for varied play.

Early morning for me tomorrow. Going down town with my copy of FIFA 09 to get this. I couldn't go back to FIFA 09 now especially with my appauling run on the playthrough I had about a week ago, was getting creamed by some teams.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

already sold my copy of FIFA09 when I played a couple of games on the demo of this....will probably get this in ASDA as I just saw an ad in the paper selling it for £26.71! Good price me thinks!

My local ASDA will be selling it at midnight...might be able go down and get it at that time.

See if I can't get my Mum to come with me so we could use her employee discount card and get it for a little bit cheaper. :grin:

P.O.S postal service and their striking. Still waiting on a copy of EDGE that was due last Friday and without FIFA today.

Apparently its £24.97 in Tesco for the weekend and £26 in ASDA.

I should be gettin this at midnight wooo

I wish Sainsburys were in on this, the easiest supermarket i can get too since the bus stops outside it, the rest would require a good walking distance to get too from there. If not i'll just trade in FIFA 09 for a slight discount from the game stores.

P.O.S postal service and their striking. Still waiting on a copy of EDGE that was due last Friday and without FIFA today.

My EDGE turned up last week (thought I was only subscriber on here!) but my FIFA 10 didn't turn up today :(

Got it after work, massive queue for the game in store, crazy.

Having a quick exhibition match, not too much seems to have changed. Charging for the Live Season too = lame..

Edit- Any Xbox Livers want a game some time, my gamertag is on the left, send me a pm either on here or via Xbox Live so I know who the hell is adding me. : peace:

[Hopefully my new 12 month gold live card arrives today >_>]

Edited by Ramar

pre-order never arrived so went asda last night. took me about an hour but finally got a copy. Ramar I will add you so we can play sometime.

Got it after work, massive queue for the game in store, crazy.

Having a quick exhibition match, not too much seems to have changed. Charging for the Live Season too = lame..

Edit- Any Xbox Livers want a game some time, my gamertag is on the left, send me a pm either on here or via Xbox Live so I know who the hell is adding me. : peace:

[Hopefully my new 12 month gold live card arrives today >_>]

Yeah can't believe they are doing that...thought it was free for 1 league last year? Also on the PSN store you can only seem to buy the full pack for £7.99 not single leagues :nono:

My EDGE turned up last week (thought I was only subscriber on here!) but my FIFA 10 didn't turn up today :(

Yep. Any idea where I would go to complain? It's available in shops now for goodness sake, and I'm supposed to get it early. If FIFA isn't here by the time I get back from school I'm heading up to ASDA and buying it there for a tenner less than I paid at Shopto, then I'll bitch and moan at Shopto until they give me a refund.

Yep. Any idea where I would go to complain? It's available in shops now for goodness sake, and I'm supposed to get it early. If FIFA isn't here by the time I get back from school I'm heading up to ASDA and buying it there for a tenner less than I paid at Shopto, then I'll bitch and moan at Shopto until they give me a refund.

Yeah this is their email address:

[email protected]

I sent one to them when a copy turned up ripped to shreds and they sent me out a new one.

Did you not get this email though:

Important information regarding your subscription

MAILING DELAYS DUE TO STRIKE ACTION

Dear Adam,

I am contacting you to let you know about a potential delivery problem with the arrival of your subscription copy caused by further strike action within Royal Mail.

Unfortunately, some members of the Communication Workers Union, including distribution staff, are taking industrial action. The subsequent backlog of mail will mean that you may find your monthly subscription copy delayed by several weeks.

We are doing everything that we can to ensure that your subscription is delivered as quickly as possible, and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. For updates on any future delays we advise that you visit the Royal Mail's website at http://www.royalmail.com/serviceupdates for the most up-to-date information on any further mailing delays.

Yours sincerely,

Gemma Bailey

Subscriptions Department

Future Publishing

I wish I could do same as you for FIFA but am skint till next week....so heres hoping my GAME order shows up. Surprised it didn't come yesterday because we still recieved post.

shoptoo more like shop poo mine was posted yesterday and stillhasnt come.

im very tempted to go to morrisons or tesco instead

I wasnt gonna buy this straight away but the Morrisons deal was too sweet to miss. They still had plenty of stock at 10am which was surprising, guess not many people knew about it in my area.

I wasnt gonna buy this straight away but the Morrisons deal was too sweet to miss. They still had plenty of stock at 10am which was surprising, guess not many people knew about it in my area.

What deal was that ?

Just got mine through the door :D off to play

Yeah, what's gong on with these deals?

MOrrisons is close to me. Tesco closer. I'll go on my way home.

And why the worry it would sell out, surely not!!

Got it from ASDA for about £27 earlier. Played it quick, had a torrid first game, (Where the fuck is Gabby's speed? He was slower than the defenders.) mainly due to reconfiguring the controls as I forgot my normal set-up. I've spent far too much time in Be A Pro mode and was all "Woah, lol, wut? etc."