NEurope
dwarf

Fifa 10

ASDA are selling this for £25 but only from 12-6am on Thursday/Fri morning. My mate who works in ASDA was told this by his boss today.

Looking forward to this! :D

It's going to sound stupid, but if I were to get a 360, the first game I would pick up would definitely be this. I enjoyed 09 so much when I played on my mate's 360. Everything just seemed slick and "right." A few years ago, you would've been laughed at for even considering Fifa to be a somewhat "essential" for a new console, but I think EA have really pulled their socks up and created something special over the last few years. Although, I love football probably more than life, so I'm a little biased, haha.

I want a cross-breed of Fifa 10 and Pro Evo on the Wii, haha.

Happy gaming, guys.

The gameplay is very good, but once you settle into a routine it doesn't really change much.

The cool thing about the game is that it is almost as random as a real football match, and it's all about playing against your mates and screaming after an insane goal.

I decided to try the hardest difficulty, I managed to get an injury time winner and there was only 1 minute of extra time. If it was Fifa 09 the blocked initial shot would not have been followed up. Stuff like this is what makes 10 better than 09.

ASDA are selling this for £25 but only from 12-6am on Thursday/Fri morning. My mate who works in ASDA was told this by his boss today.

really?!!! thats awesome just cancelled my online preorder at game..will bop in quickly at midnight and get it...

Such a shame Fifa and PES demos are both complete shite. Looks like il be playing pes 09 or pes 6 this year.

Such a shame Fifa and PES demos are both complete shite. Looks like il be playing pes 09 or pes 6 this year.

serious mate the FIFA demo is not shite...even if you prefer PES over FIFA there is no way any sane person could say its rubbish...

You only get a taste of the changes from the demo, All the changes aren't major but it'll all add up in the full game.

FIFA 10 is freakin awesome going by the demo of course. Played some games against my cousin tonight and I smacked him! When it was FIFA09 he used to smack me so hard and tbh, I didn't really enjoy the game too much. But with this year's iteration, I get along with it so much better!

Scored an amazing goal with Drogba....kinda like a flying back heel from a corner, going away from goal.....amazing. Then I scored this beautiful lob/chip with J Cole...my cuz couldn't believe it!

Is that for all ASDA's? If so, looks like I will deffo pick it up as I'm going out on the thursday night anyways!:D

DAMN IT! I couldn't cancel my FIFA order with GAME its already been released for packing and been authorised.

Why GAME, they are one of the more expensive places selling it?

I'm guessing he made the pre-order a long time ago maybe? Maybe they were one of the first places to take pre-orders for it, so he went there.

A bit shit that you couldn't cancel it, though.

Why GAME, they are one of the more expensive places selling it?

I'm guessing he made the pre-order a long time ago maybe? Maybe they were one of the first places to take pre-orders for it, so he went there.

A bit shit that you couldn't cancel it, though.

Yeah they were one of the first places to take preorders and was only £34.99 when I preordered...since gone up for £39.99 plus always use them as get reward card points (works out get plenty off games due to amount bought paid half price for soul calibur psp and got something else free basically also got GTA 4 free last year with points) and they always delivery by the Thursday before release date without having to sign for them or anything.

Just gonna get this in the shops....really cannot wait guys. I'm like a little kid at christmas lol. Its the first football game I've really enjoyed since.....PES5?

Just gonna get this in the shops....really cannot wait guys. I'm like a little kid at christmas lol. Its the first football game I've really enjoyed since.....PES5?

i'm the same here...last footie game I bought was PES on the original xbox (oh did briefly own the first Wii version but hated the defending so soon cast that aside!) and since then its been that and Sensible Soccer thats kept me occupied! Also still wheel out ISS 64...the last football game I was truly great at if I'm honest was unstoppable at it. So this is a big one....Just never bothered with them cos always had someone elses system to play them on but now PES is sh!t I'd rather not bother with them.

Sweet my shift finishes at 5am. ^^ Or I could purchase it during my break.

On Sunday I'm going round my mates house, watch the Old Firm game then an afternoon of FIFA10 goodness. Thing is, he's a FIFA09 addict, and this is my first FIFA since 98. Mucho practice shall have to occur soon as it arrives :p

Found Fifa 10 in the stores TODAY!!! Bought it and enjoying it :hehe::hehe:

I find it even plays a little bit different then the Demo... things like lobbing the keeper seem to go much easier, or I am just getting better :heh::heh:

Anyone up for some matches when you get the game??

grz

Found Fifa 10 in the stores TODAY!!! Bought it and enjoying it :hehe::hehe:

I find it even plays a little bit different then the Demo... things like lobbing the keeper seem to go much easier, or I am just getting better :heh::heh:

Anyone up for some matches when you get the game??

grz

most definitely cannot wait! You got yourself a virtual pro gameface made yet?!

What shop you find it in?

Once I get my hands on this I will deffo give u lot a game on live of course!

I'm just hoping my accomodation at uni will allow Live to be played!

most definitely cannot wait! You got yourself a virtual pro gameface made yet?!

What shop you find it in?

Yup :hehe: But still trying to find out what all the modes are, there are A LOT!!

Oh and I bought it in a Belgian store "Bart Smit" it's called, you probably never heard of it :heh:

You gotta love how shop -keepers don't give a shit about release dates :p

Edited by Foxfear