NEurope
dwarf

Fifa 10

I'm undefeated in these forums :)

Tapedeck beat 4-1 and Dwarf (with his worlds best players Sheff Wed) 2-0 and Flame. I'm better than I thought... :D

I'm well up for joining your league Flame and I'll check it out!!

Anyone else with Fifa add me!!

Eh? That didn't make sense in general but I don't even have the game... I did add you a while back but you seem to have missed it. Btw if I send a request to a forumer I put '(dwarf)' in the message.

Getting the hang of this now. Had a busy weekend so not played much of it, but in manager mode I lost 3 of 4 pre-season friendlies. The last one I drew 3-3, now starting to get the hang of scoring. First two games that mattered - 3-1 and 1-0 :) Only against a Professional CPU, but I'm adjusting from many years of Prevo'ing.

Tapedeck beat 4-1 and Dwarf (with his worlds best players Sheff Wed) 2-0 and Flame. I'm better than I thought... :D

Ya that was me not Dwarf. I totally suck so need Ronaldo, Kaka, Rooney, Terry etc... in my squad.

I suck so much at this game yet i still enjoy playing it....why is it so hard online? People beat me 5,6 nil sometimes.

Any tips lol?

I can beat you, I know I can. Just had an awful run of form...

I suck so much at this game yet i still enjoy playing it....why is it so hard online? People beat me 5,6 nil sometimes.

Any tips lol?

Really?!!! I'm not the greatest player but never been turned over to that extent.

Ya that was me not Dwarf. I totally suck so need Ronaldo, Kaka, Rooney, Terry etc... in my squad.

Ahh!! I assumed you would be MatTHEHat :) I'm presuming you support Wednesday then? It was funny seeing them all play for Sheff, when you chose them and they were 5* I thought, what the hell's going on!! :)

I can beat you, I know I can. Just had an awful run of form...

I don't doubt it at all. But as I was expecting to get trounced by everyone, I thought I'd soak it in while it lasted...

Eh? That didn't make sense in general but I don't even have the game... I did add you a while back but you seem to have missed it. Btw if I send a request to a forumer I put '(dwarf)' in the message.

No we're definitely friends. That's why I thought it was you as I remembered your name was Matt

so you management team alters the squad in other play modes...not sure what I make of that.

Something wierd happening with friend requests some people have added me recently then disappeared then reappeared..odd

No we're definitely friends. That's why I thought it was you as I remembered your name was Matt

No I used to have you added but there was an accidental deletion. Since then you haven't accepted my request to re-add I don't think.

I was winning 4-0 in the first half, he was actually a good player, just shit at defending. He disconnected so I had to quit the arena. Do I get nothing out of this except feeling royally pissed off?

I was winning 4-0 in the first half, he was actually a good player, just shit at defending. He disconnected so I had to quit the arena. Do I get nothing out of this except feeling royally pissed off?

Think it registers as a 3-0 win to you.

Though I've had people leave with the first few minutes of a match and get nothing.

How do you know? Mine just said quit to arena and that was it :(

Fancy a game in a minute?

I was winning 4-0 against Arsenal ;) You need to put this right :p

i been getting alot of people disconnecting on me when i'm winning, really pisses me off

How do you know? Mine just said quit to arena and that was it :(

Fancy a game in a minute?

I was winning 4-0 against Arsenal ;) You need to put this right :p

Yeah sure, I sent you a message on live, but I've just gone to grab some dinner, I'll be back in 10/15 mins.

Ok, sooner the better since I have to go back to work for one hour in a bit!

Unlucky Ellmeister, it was a close game, though I was woeful in front of goal.

Result Arsenal 3 - 2 Chelsea.

Last minute winner for the gunners, shame dazzy isn't on Xbox seems like we'd have good game ;).

Last minute winner for the gunners, shame dazzy isn't on Xbox seems like we'd have good game ;).

gonna add u on live mate so we can have a game sometime!:smile:

Stupid glory hunter fans on XBL. What chance do I have to beat Chelsea when I'm using Celtic? Every single 50/50 is gonna go the same way. The whole tussle thing, while cool, is a pain in the ass.

gonna add u on live mate so we can have a game sometime!:smile:

Nice one. I'm always up for a Live game. Prefer playing against people than the AI.

Stupid glory hunter fans on XBL. What chance do I have to beat Chelsea when I'm using Celtic? Every single 50/50 is gonna go the same way. The whole tussle thing, while cool, is a pain in the ass.

I got pwned by a bloke playing as Barcelona earlier (4-0, my first defeat on 10), but their players shrugged every one of mine off the ball. Plus I played proper shit.

Come on Gizmo, I aint no glory hunter? Use of non real word added for effect.

You can play better than that mr Giz.

Ramar, it was a sweeet game. felt I should have scored a few more as well as you! Definitely one of my favourite people to play against since it seemed quite close.

Come on Gizmo, I aint no glory hunter? Use of non real word added for effect.

You can play better than that mr Giz.

Ramar, it was a sweeet game. felt I should have scored a few more as well as you! Definitely one of my favourite people to play against since it seemed quite close.

Your solo goal with Lampard left me dazzled and furious, I was too scared to tackle and give away a penalty.

Shall I get it on the 360 too? Get some classic Spurs V Arsenal games on the go!! :)

Anyone up for some gamesss? add me PSN Pac77!!!

I will be, but in about 20 mins. If that's not too late. Just have to wash up...

No I used to have you added but there was an accidental deletion. Since then you haven't accepted my request to re-add I don't think.

"Accidental"? Was this after a Wii forum dispute you "accidentally" deleted me? :)

Maybe because mine thinks we're friends your new requests haven't re-popped up. I'll delete it and re-add and see what happens