NEurope
dwarf

Fifa 10

If he starts coming out himself just commit to it and pull him right out. More often than not he wins the ball at the strikers feet anyway, or is too close to get lobbed.

It's 50:50 whether you can make the save before they attempt a shot, the decent players on Live get a goal out of the situation.

In all honesty I've used it to my advantage as well, but it happens far too often. Also double tapping Y makes the keeper stay put, by the time you've pressed it he's quite a distance out.

Just a heads up, the patch is out tommorow on Xbox Live it's already out on PSN today.

awesome news..although slightly more worrying is EA's reluctance to release a complete list of all the patched items leading to people thinking it doesn't correct lots of faults.

Thought I'd got the 5 consecutive Live wins achievement yesterday, only to find if the opposing team disconnects it doesn't count. Which is more than annoying, especially when you've been owning someone 4-1 for 80 minutes then they disconnect.

well downloaded the patch and cracked back on with my live season only for the match to crash and hang so much for them fixing that and the team data was in correct, pretty sure Richard Hughes didn't play up front as a lone striker for pompey against arsenal...

How do you put videos online? I saved a goal, ten minutes later its converted it and uploaded. But when I got on my page on the ea site is says I have no media... what am I doing wrong?!

How do you put videos online? I saved a goal, ten minutes later its converted it and uploaded. But when I got on my page on the ea site is says I have no media... what am I doing wrong?!

hmmm your not doing anything wrong...odd mine are up there...I think there might be something wrong with the servers though because I was trying to upload a screenshot and couldn't.

They will be there, it's just a pain in the arse to find them. Everytime I try to find my new vids I have to search multiple times or go to my settings and then tinker in there to find them.

Since the update do game faces look better in-game?

since the update live season is still a load of ass...3 times I've tried to play Arsenal vs Portsmouth and 3 times I've been forced to make a sub due to injury and 3 times the games crashed...piece of shit.

Wii was my main platform so they didn't show up...which is absolutely ridiculous!

Downloaded a demo of this last night. It is so much more fluent than Pro Evo, if I get a football game, I'm getting this. Nice to play as the proper English teams as well =P

I'm resurrecting this thread just to ask if there is anyone here playing this regularly.

I'm resurrecting this thread just to ask if there is anyone here playing this regularly.

On what platform were you playing. I've semi got back into on ps3

PS3.

I play this quite a lot. And I have been good...but the last 15 matches I sucked arse...seriously...

PS3.

I play this quite a lot. And I have been good...but the last 15 matches I sucked arse...seriously...

well next time I'm playing will give u a match!

Started getting a bit annoyed with the game. I'm lucky to string 15 passes together before a player just cuts in front of a pass and takes the ball back with ease.

Hey :smile: I got myself an XBOX 360 for Christmas and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a few games of FIFA 10 this afternoon : peace:

I've played a few games online and my record is good so far, but maybe that is down to the opposition :heh:

Let me know if you fancy a game :hehe:

Edited by nekunando

Hey :smile: I got myself an XBOX 360 for Christmas and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a few games of FIFA 10 this afternoon : peace:

I've played a few games online and my record is good so far, but maybe that is down to the opposition :heh:

Let me know if you fancy a game :hehe:

Definitely, whats your gamertag? mines lostmario83

Finally we shall play against each other!

Definitely, whats your gamertag? mines lostmario83

Finally we shall play against each other!

..yay :yay: ..and you will be my first 'Friend' :heh:

I'm under mor19ntes, but I haven't added a friend yet so I'll have to figure out how to do that :indeed:

I can play now if you're up for it.. I'll get the 360 on :santa:

OK, I think I accepted your request.. what happens now?

I figured you'd be in my 'Friends' section.. but you're not :hmm: ..well, not yet anyway :eek:

EDIT ..my mistake! Should be good to go now :smile:

Edited by nekunando

Great games nando, you kept possession really well.

The 3rd game was brilliant, back and forth with some good chances at both ends when at 3-3 and later 4-4.

Great games nando, you kept possession really well.

The 3rd game was brilliant, back and forth with some good chances at both ends when at 3-3 and later 4-4.

Thanks a lot for the games :hehe:

The last one was pretty exciting, but I was really dissapointed with how I played in all three games :eek: During the first game, I seemed to take a step back after I went 2-0 up and couldn't kick into gear for the rest of the games!

In the second game, I was determined to bang a goal in at the end (which thankfully I did) ..I knew there wasn't time for me to win, but I wanted to keep up my record of scoring in every game so far (though I had previously been averaging over 3 a game..)

When I was 3-1 up in the final game, I made the mistake of sticking with 'Ultra Offensive' instead of sitting back to defend the lead.. and we both know I paid the price for that :heh: I thought I was about to steal it at the very end.. then all of a sudden it was at the other end and in my net! Grrrrr.. :heh:

If you, or anyone, fancy a game later.. let me know :smile:

Edited by nekunando