NEurope
dwarf

Fifa 10

Lol, it's Acrington Stanley dumbass!

Acklin'ton Shtanley, who are they?

Exactly!

No, you're right. I was quoting an old advert. It's Accrington Stanley :heh:

See that just shows how much of a 'who are they?!' team they are lol :)

Didn't even know the spelling of it.

LOL, Who you support ?

I think his name and where he's from kinda makes it obvious :laughing:

Before getting Fifa 09 the last Fifa I got was 05 as I switched to Pro Evo but Fifa now has made HUGE improvement recently and just has so much more depth than Pro Evo.

This time though I got Pro Evo 09 and Fifa 09 and because the other teams have transfers between them I think Become A Legend on Pro Evo is slightly better than Be A Pro on Fifa.

Haha I always forget that goalies can come out at any time. Great goal btw! Always call him Van Dee, he pulls off insane saves in Fifa, probably overrated.

I wasn't playing with Man U lol. It was on world class diffculty though.

Hm, downloaded the demo of Fifa 09 and I like it.

When's Fifa 10 due? Should I buy Fifa 09 or wait for the successor?

Well it says August 19th on the site, so not long to wait. That's good because it'll probably be during the game drought.

Well even if it comes out one or two months later I probably won't buy Fifa 09 then.

I hope we get a demo. I want to try out the new gameplay aspects.

Did this today:

I ran past a defender into the box with the ball but the 'keeper dived in and got the ball, sending my player tumbling over him, the defender ran in behind me and finally caught up with the ball, and was a bit too close to the 'keeper. This is what happened next.

The weirdest goal I have ever scored in my 10+ years of football videogaming. :blank:

There was a demo for FIFA 09 which persuaded me to get it. It was grand!

Did this today:

I ran past a defender into the box with the ball but the 'keeper dived in and got the ball, sending my player tumbling over him, the defender ran in behind me and finally caught up with the ball, and was a bit too close to the 'keeper. This is what happened next.

The weirdest goal I have ever scored in my 10+ years of football videogaming. :blank:

Holy shit, I cracked up by the way the player took the ball out of the net and kept running, that was hilarious, lmfao.

I've had a hilarious moment in the Arena recently where there's a weird tangle up between me and Friedel, so I'm running through into the goal with the ball bouncing in when Bradders flies like Superman into the ball...Only to knock it in harder.

Stuff like that is just gets me in hysterics.

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Ok so demo confirmed as being out tomorrow! Also details on the expanded Live Seasons;

EA has fleshed out the premium Live Season feature for FIFA 10, introducing a new league mode that stays toe-to-toe with all the action from the real world.

It costs. Per league, My Live Season subscriptions are £3.99 on PS3 and 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox 360 (£3.40/€4.80).

A season-long subscription to all six leagues - Barclay's Premier League, La Liga BBVA, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, Serie A and Mexican Primera Division - saves money at £7.99 or 800 MSP (£6.80/€9.60).

Each Wednesday, EA will update the My Live Season leagues, tracking results, player form, injuries, suspensions and transfers. The new mode also lets you compare your performance to that of the real-life team. Portsmouth might be top in your world.

My Live Season is only available on PS3 and Xbox 360.

FIFA 10 arrives in demo form tomorrow on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, remember.

The full football game arrives on 2nd October.

Don't appreciate the Pompey slamming there but oh well :mad: Anyone else picking this up? I've given up on PES for now they just don't seem to be offering enough in the way of new features and have even falled behind EA in some ways...

I'm very much into this addidas live season thingy...think its an awesome idea and adds realism to the whole game....decent price of £8 for the whole season.....think i might just go ahead and buy it!

But yes i agree that pes has really fallen behind.....i was a diehard pesfan before and even now i wouldn't say i love fifa but right now its the best footy game and its the one all my mates play :p

I'd be interested in seeing how the 360 degree control thing work, and also to see if they've improved the shooting, it was way too floaty in 09.