Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I should try getting the day off.

*"Do it" gif*

I'm still a bit concerned on my end about monies. I didn't get my money last week, and I need just one dole payment to afford train tickets.

Plus I need to sort out my mobile options. I wonder where that 'emergency mobile' has gone and whether or not I can borrow it.

*"Do it" gif*

I'm still a bit concerned on my end about monies. I didn't get my money last week, and I need just one dole payment to afford train tickets.

Plus I need to sort out my mobile options. I wonder where that 'emergency mobile' has gone and whether or not I can borrow it.

Same here, but I know it's going to cost me roughly £64 return.

*"Do it" gif*

It seems I already have... Which is weird because I don't remember doing so. I booked a few Saturdays off, but didn't remember one of them was the 18th, which has got me wondering if I booked it off for something else.

EDIT: Just realised, one year on reunion at uni.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Mcoy is considering coming along to this.

However Mcoy would require accomodation as Mcoy would like to stay the three day. Mcoy is wondering if anyone would know any good places he could stay for the night that aren't too expensive or far out of the city fo Mcoy's taste.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

However Mcoy would require accomodation as Mcoy would like to stay the three day. Mcoy is wondering if anyone would know any good places he could stay for the night that aren't too expensive or far out of the city fo Mcoy's taste.

Even though I'm not coming to this, I DARE Mcoy to speak in 3rd person all the time he is at the meet!

Is Mcoy going to talk like this at the meet?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!