N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was massive good win fun.

Shame I didn't get to speak to half of you, but the people I did speak to I enjoyed thoroughly. Oh yes.

I'm just chucking some photos up on Facebook. Everyone is welcome to add me (link in sig) and take a gander. And tag yourself, since I am lazy.

My personal highlights:

ReZ calling a random stranger Rummy

ReZ calling a random stranger Twozzok

The safest sport in the world ("I like to do it without safety equipment" "Sometimes I like to do it faster than recommended")

The guy who was blatantly selling watches from the inside of a trenchcoat

DEATH!

"They don't look like they should shop at Harrods!"

"Of course they're going to have a good picnic, they've got M&S!"

Edited by Goafer

"Of course they're going to have a good picnic, they've got M&S!"

God I remember that, I think that was my first experience of ReZ's habit of attempting to strike up conversations with random strangers.

The paramount attempt was when we [ReZ, Eddage, Happenstance and myself, returning from our sexy KFC and belt action] saw this pair of attractive females. ReZ, knowing full well he didn't recognize/know either of them, went over and said "Hey!" then pretended he mistook one for someone else.

The rest of us tried to put some distance between him at that point :awesome:

Some images, I didn't really take many.

Picture001.jpg

Nice view we had.

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Sadly I missed being in on the group photo, as I was hopping over a fence for a much needed evacuation of urine... But it came at a price...

Picture013.jpg

I'm glad I had a spare top to wrap around my waist. Who knows what kind of people might try to take advantage of such an opening. Demonmike and I saw someone outside McD's who would've done so.

And the cracking bruise on my inside leg:

Picture014.jpg

I don't think I'll be riding to work for awhile.

Molly was there in spirit, with the use of a mobile phone, as was ReZ's sister.

Also, the combined effect of Calippo and Fanta make for a pr0 orange overload.

Fanta.jpg

During the meet there was a claim I look like Charlie Brooker, which was agreed upon by a few people, I happened to have one of his books as reading material for visual comparison. ReZ took the piss taking a photo.

Brooker1.jpg

There was a genius pose before, but this is me saying "Have you taken the fucking picture yet?" through gritted teeth.

This might be a better image:

Brooker2.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I'm not sure what happened there either Rummy, me and Moogle ended up going to see Bruno at the cinema, which was awesome.

adams family handlebar moustaches super trekking tree climbing fence hoping jean tearing bruise getting hyper blisters cider swilling lager lapping KFCing snowless skiing (wtf o_O) random shouting shabba-ising mega high fiving THE SAME BAG ReZ ignoring Pokemans-ing funkyzeit crazy hair shit on a stick random stripping football madness frisbee flinging EXTREME chess sun burnage

That just about sums it up, soooooooo... when is the next one?

My favourite part of the meet was ReZ calling me from the meet, me saying there'd been a collared dove in the house and him saying ''What's that...a dove in a suit?''.

I think that was Rummy (far too intelligent for ReZ...) "What's it doing, pimping a suit?" or something to that effect, twas rather humerous! :heh:

I think an Alton Towers meet is needed, it's oop North (but then I consider Bristol to be "North") so fairer for people who had to travel a long distance to this one. Also, you know, Alton Towers is fucking awesome!