N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meet

Eddage

Stop lying. It was a rapid pain in the arse.

:( I even walked the wrong way for about five mins after leaving the tube.

Did Bluey and Jamba magically appear in front of you to help you like they did with Coolness?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry man but you are the most ungrateful and miserable guest that I or Becky have ever had. Entertaining you was like bleeding a rock and I think most people expect more than single syllable answers during conversation.

I mean shiiiiit.... who else here wouldn't LOVE someone who made them a bacon sandwich when staying over at their house.

STOP WHINING![/Arnie]

I find it hard to express gratitude to people I've just met. :weep:

But I'll try it here now...

Th-th-thuck...thank you for letting me stay the night.

Th-thanks for teh Chinese takeaway. (This is now getting easier.)

Thanks for the bacon sandwich (I actually said thanks when bluey handed me the bacon sandwich. NYEEEEEHHHHHHHH!)

Thanks for it all.

Happy now, Mr Fawlty. :indeed:

oh and bluey + jamba it was really nice to meet you - you really "broke the ice" cause i know greg and me felt really awkward for a while...

My pleasure! So sorry everything was really expensive. For some reason I felt really responsible when we went to get lunch and it was all stupidly high prices...

Did you guys manage to find any of the places that I was talking about? I realised that I didn't write you any directions down ::shrug:

My pleasure! So sorry everything was really expensive. For some reason I felt really responsible when we went to get lunch and it was all stupidly high prices...

Did you guys manage to find any of the places that I was talking about? I realised that I didn't write you any directions down ::shrug:

trust me - its common knowledge in northern ireland that the people from ballymena are "stingy bastards" - to put it bluntly :P

we didnt have time to find Cex - we went to harrods this morning *crazy crazy place*

STOP WHINING![/Arnie]

Thanks for the bacon sandwich (I actually said thanks when bluey handed me the bacon sandwich. NYEEEEEHHHHHHHH!)

Thanks for it all.

Yes... of course... you saying thank you like a belligerent child makes it all better. No wonder you don't have any friends, as you happily declared to us like you deserved a medal.

Note to everyone else: Don't ever let this "man" stay at your house.

Yes... of course... you saying thank you like a belligerent child makes it all better. No wonder you don't have any friends, as you happily declared to us like you deserved a medal.

Note to everyone else: Don't ever let this "man" stay at your house.

No, I said I don't have a mobile phone like I deserve a medal. :heh:

No, I said I don't have a mobile phone like I deserve a medal. :heh:

whatever, dude.

what we're saying is that you didn't bother to say thank you. (take it from me - you didn't. i was actually paying attention 'cause i tend to LIKE being thanked when i do stuff for people.)

the correct response to that is "oh god! i'm sorry! i must have had my head so far up my arse that i forgot!! THANK YOU!" or some derivative thereof.

on the OTHER HAND: SCG has not only called to say thank you but followed that up with a PM to reiterate. which is fucking lovely.

we're not arguing with you - we're just telling you that you were a rude ungrateful fuckwit. and saying "th-th-th-thank you" in such a sarcastic way is yet MORE rude. :mad:

SCG; you're SO welcome. thanks for calling/PMing us afterwards too. was a pleasure to have you and you make pretty awesome coffee!!

You're welcome too :) I really enjoyed meeting both of you and had an awesome time both at the meet and at Hotel Bluey, thanks again for letting us stay as it was pretty damn awesome of you both for putting us up for the night AND making us a bacon sandwich in the morning. :D

I'm sorry man but you are the most ungrateful and miserable guest that I or Becky have ever had. Entertaining you was like bleeding a rock and I think most people expect more than single syllable answers during conversation.

I mean shiiiiit.... who else here wouldn't LOVE someone who made them a bacon sandwich when staying over at their house.

Gotta agree here, Villan... I know you don't talk a great deal irl but at the very least 'please' and 'thank you' are a must Imo regardless of how little / much you talk.

Jamba... the bacon sandwich was delicious, genuinely didn't expect it either, when you asked us what we'd like for breakfast - which in itself was thoughtful - I genuinely said 'I really don't mind' because I wasn't expecting anything and would have been happy with a slice of toast or something, so the bacon sandwich was greatly appreciated so thanks to you both for that.

bacon sandwiches?! you had bacon sandwiches?!

.. and it was also nice to meet s.c.g, coolness, ellmeister, + rummy (as you were the only ones i really talked to!)

And it was lovely to meet you too Buttons and / nando / :) thanks for showing me and Coolness some of those awesome pics you took Buttons, can't wait to see them properly once they are uploaded, especially the ickle ducks! :D also / nando / your taste in T-shirts and beverages is most awesome.

Edited by S.C.G

You're welcome too :) I really enjoyed meeting both of you and had an awesome time both at the meet and at Hotel Bluey, thanks again for letting us stay as it was pretty damn awesome of you both for putting us up for the night AND making us a bacon sandwich in the morning. :D

Gotta agree here, Villan... I like you and I know you don't talk a great deal irl but at the very least 'please' and 'thank you' are a must Imo regardless of how little / much you talk.

Jamba... the bacon sandwich was delicious, genuinely didn't expect it either, when you asked us what we'd like for breakfast - which in itself was thoughtful - I genuinely said 'I really don't mind' because I wasn't expecting anything and would have been happy with a slice of toast or something, so the bacon sandwich was greatly appreciated so thanks to you both for that.

And it was lovely to meet you too Buttons and / nando / :) thanks for showing me and Coolness some of those awesome pics you took Buttons, can't wait to see them properly once they are uploaded, especially the ickle ducks! :D also / nando / your taste in T-shirts and beverages is most awesome.

i took 208 photos of my/our! trip in london - ill upload most of them to facebook photobucket or flikr (?) :D

i loved the ducks :D

Did Bluey and Jamba magically appear in front of you to help you like they did with Coolness?

Sadly not, which would've been a giant help. Sadly I only noticed when it started looking a bit shanty-esque where I was walking. Plus the fact that I never walked past this stuff on my way to the meet. Plus the street name was different.

on the OTHER HAND: SCG has not only called to say thank you but followed that up with a PM to reiterate. which is fucking lovely.

Did you get my PM? :)

STOP WHINING![/Arnie]

Thanks for it all.

wth? there was no need to be even more rude... :/ when I said 'thank you' I meant it because it was genuinely nice/awesome of Bluey and Jamba to look after us like they did.

There was absolutely no need to be sarcastic and I can't understand why you'd be towards people who have been kind to you. :(

Nando was a beast at football, thats all I learnt from yesterday!

I'm sure Coolness Bears would beg to differ :eek: ..sorry, dude : peace:

The football was decent enough.. but a distinct lack of effort from anyone :heh: ..and a distinct lack of footwear from the (seemingly appropriately named) LazyBoy :indeed: ..but hey, you weren't alone :grin:

Anyway, I only really had any interaction with a small number of members (but since I don't really delve too much into the General Chit Chat section of the forum I guess it's not much of a surprise that I didn't have much of a clue who everyone was :hmm:) ..but I particularly want to thank Jamba and bluey for helping 'buttons and I relax a little and to direct most of us who weren't on the Beer Run to a place to eat (or at least to watch people eat if you weren't prepared to pay the £1.90 asking price for a can of Coke :heh:)

Anyway, you two were cool :smile: ..it was also fun to spend some time with Ellmeister as we broke off to find some less expensive scran (I think you managed to save at least 5p.. and I managed to get a nice whippy ice-cream, oh yes :yay:)

The football was a good laugh and was probably my best way of getting some interaction at the meet as I'm not overly talkative, unfortunately :hmm: ..so.. I apologise if I seemed unfriendly or if I didn't really talk to many people!

Many thanks for the comments, S.C.G.. your t-shirt was also fantastic (and I very nearly wore that one myself :eek:) ..the Tizer was bought more out of curiosity than desire as I hadn't tasted the stuff in years. It was quite disappointing, actually :heh:

Special mention to MoogleViper and Eddage for taking us all well away from where we needed to go.. but at least it led to a sublime high five with Rummy (and boy, did he love it :hehe:) to a less spectacular hand slappage with ReZ :indeed: ..to the side.. up top.. where are we going? It didn't flow man.. it didn't flow :sad:

Thanks for the memories, N-Europe :bouncy:

I'm sure Coolness Bears would beg to differ :eek: ..sorry, dude : peace:

The football was decent enough.. but a distinct lack of effort from anyone :heh: ..and a distinct lack of footwear from the (seemingly appropriately named) LazyBoy :indeed: ..but hey, you weren't alone :grin:

Anyway, I only really had any interaction with a small number of members (but since I don't really delve too much into the General Chit Chat section of the forum I guess it's not much of a surprise that I didn't have much of a clue who everyone was :hmm:) ..but I particularly want to thank Jamba and bluey for helping 'buttons and I relax a little and to direct most of us who weren't on the Beer Run to a place to eat (or at least to watch people eat if you weren't prepared to pay the £1.90 asking price for a can of Coke :heh:)

Anyway, you two were cool :smile: ..it was also fun to spend some time with Ellmeister as we broke off to find some less expensive scran (I think you managed to save at least 5p.. and I managed to get a nice whippy ice-cream, oh yes :yay:)

The football was a good laugh and was probably my best way of getting some interaction at the meet as I'm not overly talkative, unfortunately :hmm: ..so.. I apologise if I seemed unfriendly or if I didn't really talk to many people!

Many thanks for the comments, S.C.G.. your t-shirt was also fantastic (and I very nearly wore that one myself :eek:) ..the Tizer was bought more out of curiosity than desire as I hadn't tasted the stuff in years. It was quite disappointing, actually :heh:

Special mention to MoogleViper and Eddage for taking us all well away from where we needed to go.. but at least it led to a sublime high five with Rummy (and boy, did he love it :hehe:) to a less spectacular hand slappage with ReZ :indeed: ..to the side.. up top.. where are we going? It didn't flow man.. it didn't flow :sad:

Thanks for the memories, N-Europe :bouncy:

what he said

^^)

To be fair Nando, that wasn't far away from your hotel at all, it was on the same road and everything! :heh:

I would've put more effort into the football if it wasn't from the MEGA BLISTER on my foot, which by the way has now been ripped off (attractive...), I put a fair bit of effort in when I was in goal!

To be fair Nando, that wasn't fair away from you're hotel at all, it was on the same road and everything! :heh:

I would've put more effort into the football if it wasn't from the MEGA BLISTER on my foot, which by the way has now been ripped off (attractive...), I put a fair bit of effort in when I was in goal!

to be fair eddage (lol) when we looked at a map - the way you took us was like double the distance from the way we arrived at the meet...lol :P

To be fair Nando, that wasn't far away from your hotel at all, it was on the same road and everything! :heh:

..haha.. everyone who went in goal put in more effort..

(Stupid slope :heh:)

Anyway, we knew we were going out of our way anyway (despite only being there a day or two, we picked it up pretty quickly I thought :eek:) but we were more than happy to follow the crowd for a while until the final farewell :D)

Shush you...

Like we said we were just heading back to our hostel, you didn't have to follow us :heh:

Tbh... I was just happy to be going in the direction of an underground station, so thanks for showing us the way. :)

Oh and thanks again to Ellmeister, it was good of you to help point me and Villan in the right direction in the underground, thanks to Rummy also for helping Coolness out.