N-Europe

N-Europe Chatroom! (thread open for discussion)

Shorty

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kind of...faster than forums, maybe. It IS slow when idling, but it has to be like that for conversation to eventually spring into life. If we all go on just when we fancy going on, for like 2 minutes at a time, it'll never work. I bet you all idle on msn, whys this any different?!

If I'm checking IRC every 10-20minutes or so, if you've come in and said hello and waited, you might actually catch some conversation! I cannot be sitting watching just IRC constantly though, I have internettings to do!

It's kind of...faster than forums, maybe. It IS slow when idling, but it has to be like that for conversation to eventually spring into life. If we all go on just when we fancy going on, for like 2 minutes at a time, it'll never work. I bet you all idle on msn, whys this any different?!

If I'm checking IRC every 10-20minutes or so, if you've come in and said hello and waited, you might actually catch some conversation! I cannot be sitting watching just IRC constantly though, I have internettings to do!

Well sometimes I have called out to people, but no answer. Which is obviously a bit different to MSN.

I dunno...if I have a few of hours when I feel like chatting to people I'll keep mIRC open and be generally responsive in that time. I don't see the point in keeping it open hours upon hours when I don't really expect to talk to anyone or be at my PC.

Now I know why I don't tend to go on;

[21:28] <Fused_King> SO.......................what games you benn playin' ?

[21:28] <@LongTallAshley> i haven't played a game in ages

[21:29] <Fused_King> So, ....you're just on the forum for the shits and giggles...?

[21:29] <@LongTallAshley> i go on it to babysit :p

[21:30] <Fused_King> . . .

[21:30] <Fused_King> alright, ...... konnichi wa

[21:31] <@LongTallAshley> hi

[21:31] <Fused_King> what's going on, you've been playin' any games?

[21:31] <@LongTallAshley> you just asked me this

[21:31] <Fused_King> I see.. .. ..

[21:32] <Fused_King> So what about this Obama guy huh, he's a real genuine black dude

[21:32] <@LongTallAshley> compared to what...Wiggas?

• 1 month later...
No-one's ever on when I'm on, lmao. I have incredibly bad timing. :hmm:

I was on at least once! But you came and left within 5 minutes! If I'm there shout my name and I'm more likely to respond, but I sit in about 6 different irc channels so I don't check everytime it starts flashing to tell me I have a message :x