N-Europe

Perfect Dark XBLA

Gizmo

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should set up a few N-europe deathmatch games, could be a laugh. :)

One of my favourite Perfect Dark multiplayer maps was the one with the Matrix-like foyer, an elevator, labs and best of all, this glass platform which you could crouch on and take out people from above :D which is great until either someone realises and shoots the glass or if you shoot the glass you're standing on by mistake... :/

Edited by S.C.G

I set up mines under that glass and shot the glass out beneath someone's feet once. Felt so cool.

My favourite map by far was Area 52, closely followed by Villa.

Haha awesome, gotta love those mines, so versatile and nearly always 100% effective... sort-of, they own anyway. :D

I never played this on the N64. I only had a few games... Mario, Zelda, Snowboard Kids, Mario Kart and Golden Eye.

Golden Eye and Mario Kart got hammed. And seeing alot of comments that PD was better than Golden Eye, Cant wait to play this :)

One of my favourite Perfect Dark multiplayer maps was the one with the Matrix-like foyer, an elevator, labs and best of all, this glass platform which you could crouch on and take out people from above :D which is great until either someone realises and shoots the glass or if you shoot the glass you're standing on by mistake... :/

Oh, yeah. I loved that map. Probably my favourite. :awesome:

There was another one, it had those bridges above a deep chasm where you'd die if you fell off. I used to stand on the lowest bridge and shoot any unfortunate enemies that fell off the bridges. Then I'd randomly jump off myself from time to time.

Edited by Roostophe

Oh shiiii, talking about this makes me so happy. This is what old folks must feel like when they think of old sweets and... stuff.

I can't think of a favourite map. As long as I had a laptop gun and a farsight they were all fine.

Oh shiiii, talking about this makes me so happy. This is what old folks must feel like when they think of old sweets and... stuff.

I can't think of a favourite map. As long as I had a laptop gun and a farsight they were all fine.

Laptop gun was cruel. Place it above a door and win. What was the alien gun that had two firing modes, one which was slower but fired through doors? Felicity was best imo. "TOILETS!"

Laptop gun was cruel. Place it above a door and win. What was the alien gun that had two firing modes, one which was slower but fired through doors? Felicity was best imo. "TOILETS!"

Ah the Farsight... best gun ever... ish... was epic anyway. :D

I can see there being a 'no farsight' rule for most games. It doesn't really take good sniping skill, the way I remember it it actually locked onto enemies. The gun that shoots through doors or walls for the second function was the Callisto I think. I just called it Calypso.

Farsight trailed behind the person when they're moving... so... some skill was needed. A bit like pointing at a specific place for a footballer to kick the ball to.

This... plus you have to be completely stationary to use it and so can be killed easily if you're not hidden away while 'sniping' so yeah, some skill involved. :heh:

I can see there being a 'no farsight' rule for most games. It doesn't really take good sniping skill, the way I remember it it actually locked onto enemies. The gun that shoots through doors or walls for the second function was the Callisto I think. I just called it Calypso.

Ah the callisto. That's what I was after. One of my fave guns but I think it used to eat ammo at an alarming rate. Laptop gun was also very good even before using it as a sentry.

That is without a doubt one of my favourite maps. I believe it's called G5.