Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Move

dwarf

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have bundled this crap with the controller. At least it is a budget title.

It's got bocce which is freaking awesome, though.

I'll probably pick it up at launch only because I want to see the hardware but the first thing I'm looking forward to is LBP2.

Ok so I'm very tempted to pick up Move on release but... is there anything really... genuinely worth having since the only game I'm really interested in for it is the Time Crisis triple pack - too lazy to look back and find out what it's called - which I'm guessing isn't a launch title? or maybe it is?

What's on the starter disc just an update or something... y'know... playable.

Ok so I'm very tempted to pick up Move on release but... is there anything really... genuinely worth having since the only game I'm really interested in for it is the Time Crisis triple pack - too lazy to look back and find out what it's called - which I'm guessing isn't a launch title? or maybe it is?

What's on the starter disc just an update or something... y'know... playable.

The Starter Disc

The Starter Disc includes demos of the following games, all which are also available to download from PlayStation Store:

Beat Sketcher: Create both art and music as you see yourself on the screen and draw using a variety of brushes and colours in the game’s Create Mode.

echochrome ii: Play through a tutorial and three levels in this stylish, original puzzle game where you use the PlayStation Move motion controller as a torch to cast shadows onto a wall and create paths for your mannequin.

EyePet Move Edition: A taste of what it’s like to interact with your EyePet using the Move controller in EyePet Move Edition. (Existing EyePet owners will be able to download a free software update on 15 September).

Sports Champions: Play both Table Tennis and Disc Golf and feel just how accurate the PlayStation Move motion controller is.

TV Superstars: Get your face in the game and play through Frockstar and Let’s Get Physical either alone or with up to three friends.

Start the Party: Swat bugs, bounce basketballs and whack moles in this hilarious augmented reality party game where you never quite know what your PlayStation Move motion controller is going to turn into next.

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11: Take part in The Ryder Cup across a range of game types and using various top golfers in this generous demo that is compatible with Playstation Move.

The Shoot: Blast your way through an entire level of the shooter that puts you in the shoes of a movie star trying to impress the director.

Tumble: Play through two stages of levels of this Jenga-like game where you have to keep a steady hand to build towers out of various objects, and use mines to blow them up as comprehensively as possible

My mum ordered it but she got an email saying that Move is not coming but I looked at the release date and it said it was coming out but she said no so I guess the tanker that was carrying our Moves got blown up are you interested in playing move with me thanks

Sorcery Hands On

All the while the PlayStation Eye is watching you like a stalker in the bushes. Crouch down and the sorcerer on-screen crouches too. It's the combination of these two elements - the in-hand device and the camera tracking, of which Microsoft and Nintendo only have one each - which makes Move feel like a natural way of incorporating motion control into traditional games. More natural, in fact, than anything Kinect or Wii seem able to offer at this point.

Wow, that actually sounds awesome. This has gone from intriguing to very interesting.

I have a Playstation Move in my hand right now - yay Shopto! - but I'm less than impressed so far because the first demo I've tried so far - The Shoot - doesn't work properly... and yes I have calibrated it / updated / set it all up correctly.:rolleyes:

I shall try another demo now - Tumble - but I'm less than optimistic.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!