N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 9

Mr_Odwin

Happy with a draw hopefully I can punish J7 on Friday at home and give myself some breathing space.

Just noticed J7 missed a penalty haha

Maaaan. That's at least the third time that guy's missed a penalty. Not kidding, but he's cost me at least 6 points this season. The fucker. Also; I can't believe you had it on bruise! The player you injured is recovering for the rematch, mind you.

Did you see the possession? You had insane amounts of it, but not a single shot on goal :P my goal keeper did NOTHING all game.

My squad's not really going to strengthen much at the end of the season. I'm too close to the relegation zone to afford to not field as strong a team as I can. Generally I'm playing one or two youth per game, but that's not really enough games per season to get everyone 100%...

I predict a 2-0 loss tomorrow :( As usual, can someone text me with summary of results?

(my other team obliterated some random team that wanted a friendly. Many of my players acting 3 skill above what they're rating is :D)

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maaaan. That's at least the third time that guy's missed a penalty. Not kidding, but he's cost me at least 6 points this season. The fucker. Also; I can't believe you had it on bruise! The player you injured is recovering for the rematch, mind you.

Did you see the possession? You had insane amounts of it, but not a single shot on goal :P my goal keeper did NOTHING all game.

My squad's not really going to strengthen much at the end of the season. I'm too close to the relegation zone to afford to not field as strong a team as I can. Generally I'm playing one or two youth per game, but that's not really enough games per season to get everyone 100%...

I predict a 2-0 loss tomorrow :( As usual, can someone text me with summary of results?

(my other team obliterated some random team that wanted a friendly. Many of my players acting 3 skill above what they're rating is :D)

Okilydokily Neighbourino!

Applied for the league .

Drew 1-1 against Secret. Not bad, took away his undefeated record and didn't let him win against me which is good. Time for cube to beat him and it will be immensely tight in the top 3!

Challenged Mr Mcoy to another friendly to keep form up and play some younger players...do you accept? ^_^

How can I have more then one Xpert team?

I´m trying to join Villans league but alas I can only have one.

See you at the party bitch. :blank:

The win would've been happening last game if I hadn't tried giving my youth some confidence.

Caman don´t bullshit me!

You barely won this one on your home turf and I was fielding youngins.

How can I have more then one Xpert team?

I´m trying to join Villans league but alas I can only have one.

You need to improve your Xpert rating before you can join.

The Xpert rating

The Xpert rating is a measure of how active and serious you are as a manager. If you place the mouse pointer over the Xpert rating (the horizontal bar) you will see your exact rating.

The Xpert rating is based on:

1) You start with 25 points.

2) Number of days on which you have logged on during the last 3 months (maximum 75 points)

3) Number of days on which you have issued press statements of more than 150 characters in the Xpert leagues during the last 2 months. Each day is worth 1,5 points. (maximum 30 points)

Assigned team quota

To join a second private league where someone else is the league boss you must have been a member for at least 2 months and have an Xpert rating of at least 95.

Vital win thanks for the txt J7 got it as the happy couple said I do! haha luckly I had it on vibrate and checked it secretly.

Gives me some breathing space still going to be close hoping rez and 64s get dragged into this and oddy and the villan can destroy other peoples goal difference bar mine.

Shit Im only 1 point behind rez and 64s and 2 behind the Villan. God bless the supremacy of Oddy and his ability to dock points off teams! Certainly increased potential relegation worriers.

Why the fuck did I have breakaway on for a skill 2 ref jesus suprised J7 didn't beat me what an error!

Edited by Haden

HADEN IS GOING DOOOOWN!

You may be right you may wrong but whats for sure is that you aren't going to be winning your first title this season.

:p

No wins in MSE for the three of us that play it but I was the only one to lose! Never mind home game next time should win that hopefully.

Mcoy you don't want a friendly on Tuesday? :cry:
Mcoy will probably reject the friendly as form is already very high, Mcoy would prefer to avoid pointless form loss over friendlies.

Mcoy apologises :)

Mcoy could do with saving the costs from a friendly, Mcoy also knows friendlies give little match experience/team work to make them worth the risk at a time like this.