N-Europe

Video Games Series Crossovers

Dyson

This is the result of Team Fortress 2 and Super Smash Bros clashing. What a fantastic, brilliantly made video. After both clapping and shouting "Bravo!" in my head, I pondered what the game would actually be like, and came to the conclusion that it'd be awesome.

So my question to you is, what video games series crossovers would you like to see and why? Personally I'd love to see what'd happen if Fallout 3 met Super Mario 64/Galaxy - a freeroaming, moralistic saviour/deathmatch-promoting Mario. Screw saving the Princess when you could behead her!

Make it happen, powers that be! :heh:

Cooking Mama of Duty: Wok Warfare

In a fictional near-future full scale war against a powerful breakaway group of hardliner Chinese communists, you play Corporal Maria "Cooking" Mama of U.S.S.C.S (United States Special Cooking Service.). Armed with your wits, some sun flower oil, a pinch of salt and an M4 multifire assault rifle, prepare to get parachuted onto the front line of WW3. Bake cakes, throw down some stir-fry, mix a few salads and keep the cream of US Marines from going hungry before joining them on a deadly all out assault against the Chinese missile defense system. Then break for lunch.

In a fictional near-future full scale war against a powerful breakaway group of hardliner Chinese communists, you play Corporal Maria "Cooking" Mama of U.S.S.C.S (United States Special Cooking Service.). Armed with your wits, some sun flower oil, a pinch of salt and an M4 multifire assault rifle, prepare to get parachuted onto the front line of WW3. Bake cakes, throw down some stir-fry, mix a few salads and keep the cream of US Marines from going hungry before joining them on a deadly all out assault against the Chinese missile defense system. Then break for lunch.

:bowdown::D

I would actually buy that! lol. You may be on to something there, Gaggle.

I'd LOVE to see a Resident Hill/Silent Evil crossover, I think it would be awesome.

Gears of War: Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Pretty much imagine the volleyball scene from Top Gun with collectable banana hammocks.

Falloutrun. Drive through a barren wasteland in a rad as fuck Ferrari with a delightfully shallow blonde in the passenger seat. If you get to the checkpoint in a particularly rad fashion, she might just have sex with you, providing she hasn't mutated into Fawkes.

Animal Gear Crossing. Sneak around a village doing nothing. Essentially your role in the game is completely pointless. Apart from the odd weeding. Requardless of how many times you play the game, the fucker still keeps having a go at you for never playing, mainly because he hasn't noticed you "stealth weeding".

Resident Luigi. Luigi runs around a zombie infested mansion, armed only with some bizzarre hoover thing. Upon discovering that the hoover is useless against the zombie minions, Luigi runs around like a pansy untill someone useful shows up.

Sonics Edge. Run around as Sonic in first person and unleash the projectile vomit inducing spin attack. Then inexplicably turn into an ice cream truck or something, since Sega seem completely incapable of making a Sonic game without some spectacularly shit side missions.

Edited by Goafer

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

What makes this even better is the fact that I picture Gaggle's avatar saying this word for word.

MadWorld of Warcraft.

You control an army of rebels inside a stylish-comic book styled world, where you need to kill and loot to stay alive. Complete with the voice overs from Madworld. Build up and train your army, and trade your findings with others online.

No More Heroes of Mana

Similar to MadWorld of Warcraft. Travis gets sucked inside a world where magic and mystical and mythical creatures are commonplace. Travis leads a rebellion against dark forces, with his beamsword-come-lightsabre at hand.