NEurope
Dante

Time's World's Most Influential Person Is Moot.

I've never even heard of the guy or his site...had a look on it just now...doesn't seem to be all that.

I've never even heard of the guy or his site...had a look on it just now...doesn't seem to be all that.

Unless you're kidding, you're ignorant to all popular internet culture and I guarantee material shat out of 4chan has reached you one way or another

4chan is quite the piece of shit. But I suppose congrats to the chap... We all know Arnie or Sportacus should've won.

I've been out it once or twice, I like to think i have a life.

I check it out once.

marble_cake1.jpg

I'm guessing that they didn't hack the results to show the name of their favourite dessert. And what does "also the game" mean?

I'm guessing that they didn't hack the results to show the name of their favourite dessert. And what does "also the game" mean?

I think marblecake is the irc channel of a group of hackers that were involved (or similar), and the other bit is a reference to The Game (you just lost it). :heh:

I think marblecake is the irc channel of a group of hackers that were involved (or similar), and the other bit is a reference to The Game (you just lost it). :heh:

I lost The Game. :(

I lost The Game. :(

Its pretty simple.

You lose by seeing, hearing, talking, or thinking about the game.

When you find out about the game you instantly are part of it, and lose.

He beat you to it.

Anyway what is Marblecake?

Yeah, but I posted a link which actually had some info about it.

You do not talk about The Game, ffs,. Whatever happened to the good old days when people had to work things out, do some sort of initiation? Pah.

I try to dislike 4Chan, and did plan to come and create a post of negativityness. But, I just viewed some more images of lolcats, and I cracked up.

This one had me.

lolcats-funny-pictures-surprise-cannibalism.jpg

Fair play to them, haha.

Marblecake was the name of the IRC channel were the anti Scientology vid started from.

No idea who "moot" is.

He created 4chan after SA didn't want that kind of retardedness on SA.

SA thinks they're better.

In some ways they are in other ways they aren't. They're much more elitist which is annoying...but generally they have a higher average intelligence than the average 4channer.

Navarre; it's not their "TIME ... Of The Year" accolade, just some top 100 votable thing that they started a couple of years back.