N-Europe

User Profile Customization Discussion

Dyson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My original internet forums that I stopped visiting ages ago got all this fancy update thing with friends, profiles, the walls etc, think they had colours too but really on the whole...I just think it's a bit unnneccessary! Having said that, I think I might just now have to go and pimp my profile, to be awesome and fit in with the cool kids/induce some fits.

One thing that aforemention forum has had for ages is a good ol' rep system....*nudge nudge, wink wink* ;)

You can either go to that person's and post there or just post on your own. However if you reply to your own they won't notice as easily as if they post on yours.

Thats the thing, how do I do that? I see no button to click to post one or anything. I'm totally confused.

Well, mine doesn't actually have very much profile informations on it, however it does look kind of colourful, and actually turned out different to what I expected based on the previews, but I like it! Now for me to abandon it and never use it again weeee!

Mine looks totally "emo"...pink/purple/black. One thing though, I'm being utterly retarded but how the hell do you reply to a vistor message??

I don't know if it's what Ashley meant, but "view conversation" seems to act like a wall-to-wall thing...