NEurope
Daft

Assassin's Creed 2

The release date for this has sort of creeped up on me. Its Friday right? Think I'm gonna trade Borderlands in for it, which is a bit unusual for me because I don't normally trade games in unless a) They are completed or b) They suck. And Borderlands is neither.

Has anyone had any experience trading in at HMV?

I sold mine to a friend. Otherwise, Cex is a good bet for trade ins. Or eBay it.

Btw I want that BL co-op trophy!

Can't be arsed to eBay and there isn't a CEX near me. What's GAME like?

Can't be arsed to eBay and there isn't a CEX near me. What's GAME like?

You're probably looking at around £20 for Uncharted 2 in GAME.

GAME are shocking compared to Cex, I'd advise against you doing a trade-in with them just because you could do much better. Not sure. Have you got any chums that have a PS3 but not the game? I guess if you're at uni that's a no.

Bah, do what you want.

You're probably looking at around £20 for Uncharted 2 in GAME.

It's either GAME or HMV. £20 isn't bad considering I got the game for free.

GAME are shocking compared to Cex, I'd advise against you doing a trade-in with them just because you could do much better. Not sure. Have you got any chums that have a PS3 but not the game? I guess if you're at uni that's a no.

Bah, do what you want.

Everyone I know who has a PS3 bought Uncharted.

EDIT: Hold the fucking phone. There's a CEX right next to uni.

It's either GAME or HMV. £20 isn't bad considering I got the game for free.

Everyone I know who has a PS3 bought Uncharted.

EDIT: Hold the fucking phone. There's a CEX right next to uni.

The phone is being held, what would you like me to do with it now??.

The release date for this has sort of creeped up on me. Its Friday right? Think I'm gonna trade Borderlands in for it, which is a bit unusual for me because I don't normally trade games in unless a) They are completed or b) They suck. And Borderlands is neither.

Has anyone had any experience trading in at HMV?

I'm thinking of doing the same thing but I really want to hold on to Borderlands for the dlc, I reckon it's going to have much more replayability than ACII in the long run.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

The phone is being held, what would you like me to do with it now??.

Keep holding until I trade in Uncharted 2 and pick up Assassin's Creed II from CEX on Friday.

had this on pre-order for months, just started processing it yesterday. Should be much better than the first one, it got a bit same-ish after a while

What I like is this one looks like it has colour

The first one was a bit bland colour wise

Viva La Renaissance!

Not finished it yet, but my local indie shop gave me £30 trade in.

GT Review - 9.2

I was pretty surprised by their final score!

9.2 for Gameplay?... they pointed out quite a few flaws in it throughout the video for it to get that! From the review, I thought maybe a final score of somewhere in the 8's.

Edited by Retro_Link

Yeah I just finished watching it and was surprised at that, they slated it throughout.

Is this out now?!

Looking around on Play.com it definately seems like it, or is it just Play?

Gaaahh I need monies. :(

Too lazy to search so I'll ask: Is the story of part 2 related to the first game? I don't want to play the first one because I think it's boring as hell...

Too lazy to search so I'll ask: Is the story of part 2 related to the first game? I don't want to play the first one because I think it's boring as hell...

It starts immediately after the first one ends.

It starts immediately after the first one ends.

Meh. Well, maybe I'll buy both games sometime later since I have too many games to play right now.

The best way to play the first Assassin's Creed is with another game on the go. I played it with Mass Effect over about 3 weeks which killed most the repetition and made me appreciated the animation so much more, in contrast to the rigidity of ME.

Reviews are looking strong. Sounds like the tedium has been well and truly quashed. Nice :)

Now I just need to find some cash

or, hopefully, swipe a press copy off my connection in London. Fingers crossed.

The best way to play the first Assassin's Creed is with another game on the go. I played it with Mass Effect over about 3 weeks which killed most the repetition and made me appreciated the animation so much more, in contrast to the rigidity of ME.

That's actually a good idea. I still need to finish Mass Effect...maybe I'll get the first AC after finishing Among Thieves and getting the Platinum Trophy.