N-Europe

3DS eShop Thread

darksnowman

Life Force VC and the last two SEGA 3D Classics makes this a good week :hehe:

Cool to see them finally get Nintendogs & Cats onto the eShop in Europe (Bit late there!)

Just Kid Icarus Uprising, Steel Diver and Spirit Camera to go and they'll have their full 1st Party 3DS lineup available on the eShop :)

Life Force VC and the last two SEGA 3D Classics makes this a good week :hehe:

This... very much so! :D

Life Force is a superb shmup which is well worthy of anyone's time if they are invested in the genre, it's good to see it again being that it last appeared on the Wii VC in other regions a few years back but never made it to Europe bizarrely; so this is a very welcome addition. :)

Don't worry, Nintendo won't let us down on Christmas but remember that it's on a Wednesday this year so they are probably gearing up to either release the VC games extra early in that week, so give them a chance. :p

Also... Dem 3D Classics! datass.gif

This week, in Europe

3DS

Pokémon Bank

Poké Transporter

Pokémon Bank - 1 Year Subscription(£4.49/€4.99)

Bird Mania Christmas 3D

3DS VC

Super Mario Bros 3 £3.79/€3.99 - Until 02/01/14. £4.49/€4.99 after

Mario Tennis £4.49/€4.99 (Available January 2nd)

3DS

Resident Evil Revelations £12.48/€14.99 - Until 02/01/14

Resident Evil The Mercenaries - £4.49/€4.99 - Until 02/01/14

EDGE £1.79/€1.99 - Until 09/01/14

SteamWorld Dig £5.35/€5.99 - Until 02/01/14

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo £1.24/€1.24 - Until 16/01/14

Will edit in £ prices when I spot the UK PR

Edited by Serebii

Just managed to get on for long enough to redeem my SMB3DL code and get it downloaded. Also added £20 funds and got to the last step of downloading SMB3 before it threw another error.

Can't get back on now, but at least I managed to get 3D Land!

I managed to download Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries this morning (both cool games, by the way) and I went on today to download that Turbo Acorn game for £1.20 and the eShop is down yet again. They should give us something for free for all of this trouble! It's been since Christmas Day for me and today is the first time I've had a proper look on it.