NEurope

Damn... still no KORG M01D or Flipnote Studio 3D? :(

KORG still isn't out in Japan yet is it? If not, then obviously it's not gonna be out over here yet :p

The lack of Flipnote 3D still stings though. No doubt it'll get released the same week when Devilish Brain Training (never) comes out :cry:

KORG still isn't out in Japan yet is it? If not, then obviously it's not gonna be out over here yet :p
It is. Got released over there in July.

Someone asked sanodg about the European release on twitter back in July too, his response was:

thanks for your interest! it will be this summer!……this "late" summer :)

Oh, I thought it got delayed till September. Sure I remember something along the lines of that...

Maybe I'm confusing it with something else? (Probably Harvest Moon ANB)

Pretty decent price for Mickey. I downloaded the demo and quite liked it but never got round to purchasing it.

Might have to buy it for that price!

when are we getting GBA games? no offence to what is surely a good pinball game....but i'd rather have GBA games than some crappy pinball game

when are we getting GBA games? no offence to what is surely a good pinball game....but i'd rather have GBA games than some crappy pinball game

Not even SNES games.. Mind-boggling that the only games available are GB and NES games (released on such a sloooow schedule). I get that the GBA-games cannot be emulated properly on the 3DS, but the SNES games shouldn't be a problem, right?

Not even SNES games.. Mind-boggling that the only games available are GB and NES games (released on such a sloooow schedule). I get that the GBA-games cannot be emulated properly on the 3DS, but the SNES games shouldn't be a problem, right?

i have 10 Ambassador GBA games on my 3DS that disagree with the not emulating properly, sure they individually emulate everything (which makes Sony's slow release schedule all the more shameful as well) but they are going far far to slow, slower than the Wii's releases (especially on the WIiU) and frankly its getting beyond a joke, they've had enough money from me* and i want to throw more at them, they are just unwilling to bother

*not counting Ambasadorgames i have 16 virtual console games, 11 3DS eshop games and Animal Crossing digitally from them

Jools Watsham:

"It's Treasurenauts Tuesday! Scan this QR code with your 3DS to see the first (work-in-progress) 3D screenshots!"

Treasurenauts.jpg

Damn... still no KORG M01D or Flipnote Studio 3D? :(

I thought Shibata said Korg M01D would be out in the fall?

I'm thinking October.

It's really horrible that flipnote 3D STILL isn't released. Nintendo is a wonderful company, but they are horrible at keeping promises and release dates. If they don't have a firm release date, they shouldn't announce it to brighten up their nintendo directs. I really thought the server issue would have been solved by now. I'm really doubting server issues has anything to do with it really.

This week's Downloads.

3DS

Sonic Generations (SEGA) - €24.99/£19.99

Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2012 (Avanquest) - €10.99/£9.99

That's all she wrote.

£19.99 is a laughable price for Generations. The retail version is a mere fraction of that price now :laughing:

Would be nice to see Rhythm Theif get an eShop release though...

I thought Shibata said Korg M01D would be out in the fall?

I'm thinking October.

Ah yes, but you see, it's actually still summer...;)

Ah yes, but you see, it's actually still summer...;)

September is a transition month, as is December, March and June.

This week in Europe

3DS

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning €34.99 (£29.99)

Super Street Fighter IV 3D €19.99 (£17.99)

Star Wars Pinball €4.99 (£4.49)

AiRace Speed €4.99 (£4.49)

Rage of the Gladiator €6.99 (£6.29)

3DS Offers

Mutant Mudds™ €5.99, was €8.99 (£5.39, was £8.09) until October 3rd

Super Little Acorns 3D Turbo €2.49, was €4.99 (£2.49, was £4.99) until October 3rd

Chasing Aurora €4.89, was €6.99 (£4.19, was £5.99) until October 3rd

Kung Fu Rabbit €2.49, was €4.99 (£2.24, was £4.49) until October 3rd

Hmm, so no Soul Hackers for the eShop, or was it coming a week later, I forget.

Anyway, I have already preordered the game in physical form, so doesn't matter.

Hmm, so no Soul Hackers for the eShop, or was it coming a week later, I forget.

This Friday, on the 20th.

That Chasing Aurora one is surely a mistake no? It's a Wii U game, not a 3DS one.

Mildly interested in AI Race Speed though. Will wait for some impressions/videos :)

That Chasing Aurora one is surely a mistake no? It's a Wii U game, not a 3DS one.

Yup, Chasing Aurora & Kung Fu Rabbit are on the Wii U.